Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Question about penalty points

If I make 3 transfers straight after a stage, before processing, and incur a 10pt penalty, does this penalty get taken off during processing, or is it carried over until after the next stage?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

6 comments

Joelsim | 10 years ago
0 likes

Thanks guys

TERatcliffe26 | 10 years ago
0 likes

The penalty comes off the next subsequent stages score, ie the stage for which you have made the changes for, regardless of whether the current stage has been updated

ray silvester | 10 years ago
0 likes

no.....otherwise it would be too easy to stage hunt with 9 transfers making 70 pens to be taken off the 'current' stage and 9 favourites for the next one with no penalty.

Joelsim | 10 years ago
0 likes

So, if I were to do my 3 transfers on Oman now, then the 10pts would come off on today's processing rather than the next stage's processing tomorrow afternoon?

chiv30 replied to Joelsim | 10 years ago
0 likes
Joelsim wrote:

So, if I were to do my 3transfers on Oman now, then the 10pts would come off on today's processing rather than the next stage's processing tomorrow afternoon?

No your penalty will be incurred when tomoz when the stage score is calculated is my understanding

orli | 10 years ago
0 likes

When the scores are tallied the next day you'll see a penalty of 10 points subtracted from your stage score for that day. They'll be taken away for the next stage possible, not retroactively removed from what you have already earned.

Latest Comments