Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Eurosport's Cycling Schedule 2014

Found this on t'internet.

http://2014tvguide.eurosport.com/#/14

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

9 comments

timrichardson82 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Brilliant, thanks very much.

timrichardson82 | 10 years ago
0 likes

The link doesn't work for me and can't find the cycling schedule for 2014 anywhere! Can anyone help? Thanks

Him Up North replied to timrichardson82 | 10 years ago
0 likes
timrichardson82 wrote:

The link doesn't work for me and can't find the cycling schedule for 2014 anywhere! Can anyone help? Thanks

Here's a grab of the schedule. One asterisk means rights tbc. Two asterisks means not inc. France. Three asterisks means not inc. UK.

Him Up North | 10 years ago
0 likes

There's much about Eurosport which rankles. As mentioned already, the incomprehensible prioritisation of other live sports (although I'm sure tennis and pro-celebrity bog-snorkelling fans would disagree). Also the regular cock-ups with their EPG on the Sky platform which makes it look like the preceding programme is 8 hours long when it actually isn't, and the bizarre interludes where the coverage has to recap for "Eurosport South East Asia who are just joining us".

But I'm a fan of Carlton Kirby and he makes it all ok  4

Tripod16 | 10 years ago
0 likes

Their scheduling is appalling, God forbid if you programme an event in only to find you are watching 'darts' or some other crap!

Shep73 | 10 years ago
0 likes

My biggest bug bear with Eurosport is nothing can overrun when tennis is on but live cycling or motorbike racing can wait.

Al__S | 10 years ago
0 likes

Europsort generally seem to be much poorer at putting together highlights packages (not just cycling). Good for live.

Al__S | 10 years ago
0 likes

I was slightly worried to see "excluding UK" at the bottom, then i saw that's just the ToB, which is ITV4 territory.

Thinking of resigning up to Eurosport player- has the catch up service improved at all?

Him Up North replied to Al__S | 10 years ago
0 likes

British Eurosport and ITV both covered ToB 2013. I remember I preferred ITV's highlights programme for the simple fact it was on at the same time every night while BES's was a moveable feast.

Latest Comments