Today's top stories
- Are you a ‘cyclist’ or a ‘person who cycles’? How language helped Seattle overcome its ‘bikelash’
- Tech Roundup: New Bontrager aero helmet, Cancellara's 2015 custom team bike and a €15,000 Specialized Tarmac
- Police recover Kwiatkowski's world champs winning bike - which thieves were selling for $1,000
- Rohan Dennis’ BMC Hour record bike unveiled
- Cyclists using closed towpath alongside River Avon
- Milltag produces One Year Time Trial jersey in honour of Steve Abraham’s record attempt
- Report into road death investigations makes scathing findings about training, processes and victim support
- Keighley’s Aire Valley Cycles forced to close despite Tour effect and being voted one of UK's top bike shops
- Halfords partners British Cycling’s Breeze programme
- 'Speed camera style' mobile phone detectors could spot drivers talking at the wheel - and send them a fine
jimmythecuckoo, January 22, 2015
On the Forum
- Spring Classics 2015
- Bike racks
- Tour of Qatar
- The Official Request to include the Vuelta a Andalucia/Ruta Ciclista Del Sol in the Roadcc Fantasy Cycling 2015 Game
- Proper shop that sells De Rosas
- Peak on helmet- against 'the Rules'?
- Crashing on ice - is faster better?
- brightly lit dimwit
- Mech vs electronic Gearsets
- Kinesis Tripster Ace
- Elite Turbo Muin Noise
- Cateye rear light mount
- Mechanical Dura-Ace or Di2 Ultegra?
- Recommended cycling books
- Best Commuter bikes?
- Aero is everything
- play in front forks..
- Aero options
- The annualRide London kick in the face.
Events coming up