Schwag Grab rules
- The Schwag Grab is a free-to-enter competition that's open to all members of the road.cc website. Normal entry is to comment on a Schwag Grab news story. Other types of entry include calls to action such as becoming a Facebook fan or following road.cc on Twitter - the story will specify the entry criteria.
- Multiple entries are not accepted: if you comment more than once you won't be eligible for the prize (we do check), so don't chat on the thread.
- The date and (sometimes approximate) time of the draw will be posted on the story. We will draw the names at random and post the winners on the site. We'll also send each winner an email to the address they registered on the site (or direct via Twitter/Facebook/etc if that's the entry path), notifying them that they've won.
- As a winner you have one month to claim your prize: if you don't claim it then it will go into the pot for a Super Schwag Rollover of all unclaimed items, which we'll draw as and when necessary. We'll let you know you've won by email, it's your responsibilty to send us your details. We're not responsible if the winner's message goes into your spam folder, or the cat eats your hard drive, or whatever.
- It is a condition of entry that you agree to join road.cc's and the prize sponsor's mailing lists. Neither party will share your email address with anyone else, and full unsubscribe details will be included with every email sent.
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. There's no cash alternative for any prize, although the sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value subject to availability. Prizes will be posted within the UK only, overseas postage can be arranged at the winner's expense.