Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Achievements - Understanding

Can someone explain to me how these achievements work for premium members...
So I had Westra in my team for the Tour of California, and he won the first stage, but i didn't get an achievement, should i not have gained the following?

Stage Podium
Podium placing on any game stage

I thought the achievements were quite obvious what they would be awarded for, but now I'm confused. Should they appear straight away?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

36 comments

backflipbedlem replied to drheaton | 10 years ago
0 likes
drheaton wrote:
Dave Atkinson wrote:

FIVE tour top tens? FFS.

That's the benefit of doing the scores  4

Managed 7th place in the Algrave, Paris-Nice and Catalunya and 9th in Romandie on my standard team plus 6th purist for Pais Vasco.

what do you mean by 'Scores' is that the less popular races?

drheaton replied to backflipbedlem | 10 years ago
0 likes
backflipbedlem wrote:
drheaton wrote:
Dave Atkinson wrote:

FIVE tour top tens? FFS.

That's the benefit of doing the scores  4

Managed 7th place in the Algrave, Paris-Nice and Catalunya and 9th in Romandie on my standard team plus 6th purist for Pais Vasco.

what do you mean by 'Scores' is that the less popular races?

It was a joke  4 I run the score updates for some of the races and ran some of the early season races (scores, roster updates, stage updates etc).

One of the benefits of taking the smaller races seriously is being able to get the harder badges that are nigh on impossible to get when 4000+ teams are competing.

That's a point, if you want exclusive badges Dave then some grand tour specific badges may be worth adding, stuff like top 10 on a GT stage, top 20 at the end of the GT etc.

drheaton | 10 years ago
0 likes

Quite a few, only one I'm missing is 10k and I reckon I'll have that before the end of the Giro (not even including Tour of California points).

backflipbedlem | 10 years ago
0 likes

sorry for the multiple posts, figured that the first few boards might have run their course so created a new one.

K think it makes sense now.
Out of interest how many badges have you guys got??

andyp | 10 years ago
0 likes

It's all in here. http://fantasy.road.cc/howto

drheaton | 10 years ago
0 likes

Yes, as I said the first time you asked:

drheaton wrote:

Stage podium is for finishing in the top three fantasy teams for the stage. So, your team needs to have one of the highest three scores out of all the teams playing the stage to get that.

Also, yesterday was classed as a HM (High Mountain) stage and there isn't a badge for that, the King of the Mountain badge is for Summit Finishes only.

Pages

Latest Comments