Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

forum

road.cc fantasy football league

I have set one up if anyone is interested, will get the log in details up in due course

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

38 comments

hammergonewest | 14 years ago
0 likes

Heh, no, not that desperate.

I was torn, cos I could easily have filled the team, but in the interests of doing okay I left a couple of 'em out - like David James, would have had him, but I reckon Portsmouth are going to ship goals this year. So the ex-hammers that made my selection were Rio, Lampard, Benayoun, and Bullard in midfield (no room for Joe, and with that lot I couldn't afford Defoe… if I was also going to accommodate Van Persie  1 or was it Torres… it was late. Plus current Hammers Collison, Tomkins and Cole.

Jon Burrage | 14 years ago
0 likes

im guessing...defoe, rio, lampard, anton?! etc Surely you werent desperate enough to get anton

hammergonewest | 14 years ago
0 likes

I'm in! Meant to call the team Hammers gone West, but it's Hammer gone West - tried to get as many ex West Ham players in as poss - but couldn't afford to fill the team with 'em with only £100m - had to swap Joe Cole out for Benayoun

Blackhound | 14 years ago
0 likes

I'm in 'Dynamo Kev'

James Warrener | 14 years ago
0 likes

I'm in... Forza TerrasBlog FC

Oli Pendrey | 14 years ago
0 likes

Yeah I'm in too. I've got a good history of coming top....for the first four weeks, and then swiftly settling into a nice comfy relegation spot  1

dave atkinson | 14 years ago
0 likes

I'm in - i had a team anyway, so now i'm in two leagues. mid table mediocrity twice over.

Jon Burrage | 14 years ago
0 likes

the website address for the game is http://fantasy.premierleague.com

go through the motions of setting up a team and then click 'leagues'

enter the code below

1322377-248952

and it should, all being well, direct you to the leage www.road.cc

Pages

Latest Comments