Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

TDU stage 2.

I nearly went for the German from giant shimano, but finally plumped for an fdj winner of a stage in a grand tour 2013

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

36 comments

ray silvester | 10 years ago
0 likes

Happy with that....first 5 on the stage,5 of the top 10 in GC,all 5 in the sprints competition,3rd in KOM led to 183pts and 16th on the stage(39th overall)....plus my first FSUCI ranking point for 3rd in the Forum's Scorum's.

#HappyDays  26

Stumps replied to ray silvester | 10 years ago
0 likes
ray silvester wrote:

Happy with that....first 5 on the stage,5 of the top 10 in GC,all 5 in the sprints competition,3rd in KOM led to 183pts and 16th on the stage(39th overall)....plus my first FSUCI ranking point for 3rd in the Forum's Scorum's.

#HappyDays  26

Well done mate  41

i took a 20 point penalty but still ended up with 135 points so happy with that.

ray silvester | 10 years ago
0 likes

May not change anything for stage 3....meaning i can get 2 extra sprinters in for stage 4 and get them back out again for WillHill and then 4 transfers for the big sprint stage at the end.

Twybaydos replied to livestrongnick | 10 years ago
0 likes
livestrongnick wrote:
backflipbedlem wrote:

Also do we have seperate badges for our standard and purist teams now as well?

Yes we do have separate badges for each team.

But the comment on the purist badges (when you won it) refers to when you won the standard badge.

I've won bugger all on Pursit team but it says I won puncheur on Stage 2 TDU, which I won with Ulissi on my standard team. With Rojas in my purist, this is not a situation which is likely to change.

dave atkinson replied to Twybaydos | 10 years ago
0 likes
Twybaydos wrote:
livestrongnick wrote:
backflipbedlem wrote:

Also do we have seperate badges for our standard and purist teams now as well?

Yes we do have separate badges for each team.

But the comment on the purist badges (when you won it) refers to when you won the standard badge.

I've won bugger all on Pursit team but it says I won puncheur on Stage 2 TDU, which I won with Ulissi on my standard team. With Rojas in my purist, this is not a situation which is likely to change.

not what i can see in the db - you won a sprinter's badge on stage 1 for your purist team and you have three (inc puncheur) for your standard. is that not what you're seeing?

ray silvester replied to ray silvester | 10 years ago
0 likes
ray silvester wrote:

May not change anything for stage 3....meaning i can get 2 extra sprinters in for stage 4 and get them back out again for WillHill and then 4 transfers for the big sprint stage at the end.

Although Thomas worries me  39

Pages

Latest Comments