Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

How many stage wins and Lanterne Rouges to show on shields.

Hi Dave,

I thought the little achievements thingies were a bit silly at first but now I'm liking it as mine is filling up! Any chance the shields for stage winners and Lanterne Rouges could show the number you've won as just winning one isn't that much of an achievement. If it's too complicated don't bother but if the number can be programmed to appear automatically it would appeal to my childish side!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

7 comments

Ghedebrav | 11 years ago
0 likes

Yeah, I like them too. I've already bagged four from the TDU, but clearly the toughies (though a bit easier for us Premium folks) will be the Tour Top Ten, the stage podium and the 10k points ones. Hence they're the ones I'm most desparate to get.

drheaton | 11 years ago
0 likes

I also thought they were a gimmick but it was actually quite fun, once my chance in the overall for the TdU had evaporated, to have something else to aim for. I kept trying for the podium and full house badges and missing out by a rider or two. In each case I might not have been so interested had I not had those to aim for.

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

Thats because Van Poppel was not the LR on stage 2...

peghook replied to Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

Thats because Van Poppel was not the LR on stage 2...

Yep, do excuse my stupidity. I had been looking at the GC after stage 2 and not the stage results. Sorry about that!

Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

I also thought they were a little naff at first, but now I'm GOING to fill them all.

I decided they were a good thing today, after looking at the first tour winners board

http://fantasy.road.cc/viewuser?uid=12950

peghook replied to Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

I won the 'Lanterne Rouge' courtesy of Boy Van Poppel on Stage 2 but have not been credited in either my purist nor standard teams. I transferred him from my standard team on stage 3. Anyone else with the same problem?  7

marobertson replied to Gkam84 | 11 years ago
0 likes

To be fair more luck than judgement. I too thought that they were a little gimmicky but as I kept unlocking them it got quite motivational from a game point of view. Do think I may have peaked early because there really is only one way from here

Latest Comments