Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Pictures of your Bike

So, I figured that no bicycle forum would be complete without pictures of bikes! Post your photos here, no bike will be refused: Road TT Triathlon Cyclocross MTB BMX Shixie Fixie And anything else! Lovely bikes lovely, but everyday bikes interesting too. I won't post first, but I'm taking pictures right now.  1 I wanna see what bikes you're all riding!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

1414 comments

pedalpowerDC | 7 years ago
3 likes

I sold this 2015 S-Works Tarmac the other day and replaced it with a nearly identical S-Works Tarmac, but with 9100, which I definitely prefer to 9000.

Kendalred | 6 years ago
4 likes

My Rourke 853 Custom, made in 2015. Still seems like a novelty so it's a dry day only bike. Fortunately there have been plenty of those recently, even here in Cumbria, so Rourkie has seen quite a bit of action lately.

Crap photo, but you get the drift. 

Say what you want about the stem - I like it!

surly_by_name replied to pedalpowerDC | 6 years ago
1 like

pedalpowerDC wrote:

I sold this 2015 S-Works Tarmac the other day and replaced it with a nearly identical S-Works Tarmac, but with 9100, which I definitely prefer to 9000.

I don't normally look at this thread - beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that - but that S works is hot. Except for the hideous ergo bars. And the SRAM chainset with Shimano shifters and mechs is confusing me.

Jimnm | 6 years ago
4 likes

Planet X titainium spitfire road bike with Ultegra DT 

StraelGuy | 6 years ago
0 likes

Ooh, ooh ooh, that's on my n+1 list. What do you think of it?

NaTURE | 6 years ago
0 likes

wow, those are amazing bikes! i am newbie and just want to see what's bikes you guys bought

Alessandro | 6 years ago
3 likes

Picture of my bike and the Forth Bridge towards the end of my first 100km ride in far too long a few weeks ago. Proof that it's not always dreich up here!

Campag Record groupset with Shamal wheels and a few Fizik and Thomson bits. 

DavidJ | 6 years ago
5 likes

Here it is.Now has new saddle and Campag Zonda wheels.

DavidJ | 6 years ago
1 like

And number 2 -  in the Pyrenees

r.glancy | 6 years ago
4 likes

my 2017 Canyon Ultimate CF SL 9.0 Di2. Changed a few bits already. Zipp SL-OS stem, Zipp SL Ergo bars, Absoluteblack chainrings, SLR saddle, Speedplay stainless pedals, Carbon cages, Carbon 40mm clinchers with 25mm Veloflex Corsa Tyres, nokon cables, K-edge garmin mount, lizard skins bar tape. 

Love it  1 

deangodfrey | 6 years ago
3 likes

Canyon Aeroad with DI2.  Just love it 

RMurphy195 | 6 years ago
2 likes

The Condor in Bristol

Buddster | 6 years ago
0 likes

This is my latest addition. A 'pub bike'. Does anyone have any idea on what the frame is? It's really interesting, with little cut outs too and bottom of seat post and an aero style 'set in' section for the rear wheel. Looks like alloy judging by the welds and bottle cage mounts. 

iandusud | 6 years ago
1 like

My new Rose Xeon CGF4400. Took it for a 70 mile spin today smiley. See my comments on it on the forum.

Gizzard | 6 years ago
0 likes

As the thread is here, this is what I buzz about on.

//i.imgur.com/8iCLCQf.jpg)

WinstonMcFail | 6 years ago
1 like

Pics of my custom Chinese carbon build:

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="CIif8DG"><a href="//imgur.com/CIif8DG"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Full build thread here:  http://chinertown.com/index.php/topic,1090.0.html if anyone is interested. Over 1000 trouble free miles so far and I'm quite satisfied with the build.  Just under 20 lbs and super stiff in the rear!

sergius | 6 years ago
3 likes

My Rose Xeon CDX, now with aftermarket Hunt Aero50 wheels.

Gizzard | 6 years ago
0 likes

Here is a free game of spot the difference.

//i.imgur.com/ImsvonW.jpg)

drjohn replied to deangodfrey | 6 years ago
1 like

deangodfrey wrote:

Canyon Aeroad with DI2.  Just love it 

There's something about a vertical top tube that just screams "fast"....

Sorry, coudn't resist.

drjohn replied to Gizzard | 6 years ago
0 likes

Gizzard wrote:

Here is a free game of spot the difference.

//i.imgur.com/ImsvonW.jpg)

Ooh ooh ooh me, I know... Cosine saddle. And you've changed gear haven't you?

Gizzard replied to drjohn | 6 years ago
0 likes

drjohn wrote:

Ooh ooh ooh me, I know... Cosine saddle. And you've changed gear haven't you?

Yeah, it is a Cosine.  1

redspear999 | 6 years ago
4 likes

Sarto Veneto with new DCR wheels in sunny Mallorca.

ginnupotter | 6 years ago
0 likes

That's my BTwin Triban 520 FB

AmbroseG | 6 years ago
0 likes

Here's my BTWIN Triban 520 FB. I've done over 2500 miles on this black and red super commuter. Only changed the chain and tyres as they wore out. The saddle and seatpost were spares I had hanging about. I've added a Topeak rack and Crudcatcher 2 mudguards, and Shimano m520 pedals. The brake pads are Swisstop Blue, and they make a huge and necessary difference to the stock setup, which leaves a lot to be desired.

Mostyn | 6 years ago
1 like

My Winter & training Bike >

Mostyn | 6 years ago
2 likes

My Inbetween seasons Bike>

Mostyn | 6 years ago
1 like

My Summer (Best) Bike >

simonmb replied to WinstonMcFail | 6 years ago
0 likes

WinstonMcFail wrote:

Full build thread here:  http://chinertown.com/index.php/topic,1090.0.html if anyone is interested. Over 1000 trouble free miles so far and I'm quite satisfied with the build.  Just under 20 lbs and super stiff in the rear!

Looks fabulous. Read your link and the build. Good work, and well thought through.

Halx00 | 6 years ago
2 likes

thanks

Simboid | 6 years ago
3 likes

My daily bike, GT Grade 105 Carbon. Set up for comfort and distance with B17 saddle, Zipp service course bars and Schwalbe S-One tubeless.

Pages

Latest Comments