Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Pictures of your Bike

So, I figured that no bicycle forum would be complete without pictures of bikes! Post your photos here, no bike will be refused: Road TT Triathlon Cyclocross MTB BMX Shixie Fixie And anything else! Lovely bikes lovely, but everyday bikes interesting too. I won't post first, but I'm taking pictures right now.  1 I wanna see what bikes you're all riding!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

1407 comments

Johnyrot | 10 years ago
1 like

My Scott Speedster up Coniston

thecyclingdad | 10 years ago
0 likes

My On-one Pompetamine (Alfine 8) Touring Bike on Gosport Seafront (27th December Festive 500 ride)

PS. That's a plastic bag wrapped around the bar to give the light mount something to grip. Shocking I know.

tourdelound | 10 years ago
0 likes

My winter bike, Planet X Kaffenback 2 SRAM Rival. Charge Spoon saddle, Avid BB7 cable discs and Shimano T780 XT SPD's.

DanTe | 10 years ago
0 likes

Holiday snap of my vaguely treved up Condor Fratello, taken on Paxos, all 7x2 miles of it.
Please forgive the bar tape, it was spare and came off soon after, the shame..
Bike as it should be, all unsporting and off on a fishing trip..

Stikman | 10 years ago
0 likes

Cube Agree Gtc Race 2013 & Cannondale Caad8

The only change's made to the bike are:

Cube:
Ultegra Brakes with swissstop pads
Fulcrum Quattro wheels
Schwalbe Ultremo Zx,after the recall on the original cube zx's.

Cannondale:

Fulcrum Racing 5 wheels
San Marco Ponza saddle
Ritchey Pro stem & seatpost
Schwalbe Durano s tyres.

Shades | 10 years ago
0 likes

Genesis Equilibrium 'on tour' in France (Tarn region). Cannondale H700 touring in the Trossachs, Scotland. Giant Anthem taking a break in the Chilterns.

joemmo | 10 years ago
1 like

My dented, chipped and filthy old Kinesis Pro5 after some good honest mud plugging. She spends most of her time with Gatorksins and mudguards on slogging to and from work so it's nice to let her have a run out in the wild now and then. Cobbled together entirely from cast offs, second hand bits and EBay.

Shown here with 1x9 gearing but currently setup with a double

Crosslight Pro5 frame and generic brand carbony fork
Mavic CXP22 rims on Tiagra hubs w/ DT spokes (heavy but nails)
Kenda Kross tyres
Ritchey Pro stem and post
Deda bar
Prologo Vertigo saddle
SRAM Apex crank with 36T Middleburn ring
Shimano BR550 cantis
Shimano M520 pedals

stuke | 10 years ago
0 likes

The latest addition to the n+1, Kinesis TK2 with DC07 carbon fork, Centaur Red and Scirroco 35 wheels, plus a few bling bits I found in the cycling cupboard  4

hill4544 | 10 years ago
0 likes

My Canyon Ultimate CF 8.0, full Athena carbon with Zonda Wheels and my Rose Xeon CW-4400 with SRAM Force and Shimano RS80 C24 carbon laminate clinchers

Shep73 | 10 years ago
0 likes

My two steeds.

CornishSprinter | 10 years ago
0 likes

Loads of nice bikes, here's mine!

Joselito | 10 years ago
0 likes

Not the posh bike. Obviously.

Markus | 10 years ago
0 likes

Hello!
I'm Markus from Finland and this is my winter bike.
It's a Nishiki Bigfoot 29er. It is quite stable on snowy roads. As long as the temperature is well below freezing, the big tyres (2.25''if memory serves me correctly) also grip quite well, even on ice. When the weather gets warmer to around 0 degrees C, the roads get much more slippery, but I have another winter bike, a old 26'' Tunturi with studded tyres for that.

SirCav | 10 years ago
0 likes

My 2012 Claud Butler San Remo

goggy | 10 years ago
1 like

My weekender (unless it's raining)

tanweiyap | 10 years ago
0 likes

My Boardman with recent upgrade of wheels to Mavic Ksyrium Elite S  1

pakennedy | 10 years ago
0 likes

My Raleigh at night, my Claud Butler for getting properly muddy and then my day ride.

Finally my daughters getting ready for a Critical Mass ride in Leicester. Eldest's bike in the background.

zandona | 10 years ago
0 likes

My Cube Aim 2013

janesy | 10 years ago
1 like

Van Nic Zephyr

Dura Ace
Stans Alpha 340rims on American classic hubs built by Just Riding Along.
Schwalbe one Tubeless.

How do I rotate the image??

s_lim | 9 years ago
0 likes

My stable as it currently stands:
1. Cinelli Experience; used for racing. Highlights include American Classics Victory 30 wheels and Record crankset. Light, stiff and an ideal race machine for our roads
2. Cinelli Gazetta; used for everything else. This is my goto bike and is ridden daily. No significant mods, but look at it, it's lovely  1

Martyn_K | 9 years ago
0 likes

Hi there, new here. I have been cycling for just short of 2 years and have managed to get 2 great bikes. The Cube Attempt is my first bike but has now been relegated to being my winter bike.

The Cube Litening Super HPC Pro is my summer bike which i picked up in September. I can't wait to get a full summer on this machine.

2013 was a cracking year, 7500 miles. Looking forward to topping that in 2014.

Edit: Well i never did get that full summer on the Cube Litening. I crashed into a club mate at 27 mph after he came down in front of me. Huge damage to the top tube resulted in it getting written off.

Insurance payout completed and some research in to the best deals out there at the moment. I am now the very proud owner (and first time builder) of a Scott Foil HMX Team with Ultegra 6870 Di2. Now this is a serious machine!

matthewn5 | 8 years ago
0 likes

Winter bike, Canyon Ultimate AL 9.0, built up from the frame with my old Ultegra 6600 groupset. Syntace bars and slammed Syntace stem (practically the only stem that fits a 1 1/4 steerer). Crud RR2 guards.
Also used for commuting, and sometimes carries a light Tubus Fly rack and some small panniers.
Lovely bike, stiff as anything and with a compliant seatpost and forks.
That's in its latest guise with Shimano RS80-C24 wheels.
To be honest this bike gets much more use than the best bike!

Now with updated picture. Click to zoom.

Will shortly upload new picture after frame-up rebuild with Athena 11 speed.

daffyavfc replied to daffyavfc | 10 years ago
0 likes

picture

BobbyDoc replied to Gareth W-R | 10 years ago
0 likes

Not sure how to put photos on but I'll try...My 2009 Raleigh Avanti Carbon Comp, bought new in 2010.

Dhave replied to tanweiyap | 8 years ago
0 likes
tanweiyap wrote:

My Boardman with recent upgrade of wheels to Mavic Ksyrium Elite S  1

Are you confident with that saddle height?!?!!

pwake | 10 years ago
1 like

One for all the Halfords haters out there. Carrera Virago TT all spruced and ready to go for IM Texas. It's carried me very capably through five half-IM and one full and taken out plenty of P3's, Speed Concepts etc. in the process.

pwake | 10 years ago
1 like

Boardman TK Comp... Ace bike  1

pwake | 10 years ago
0 likes

Walmart cruiser... China's finest.

pwake | 10 years ago
1 like

Oops! That's Lance's. Forget you ever saw it!  4

pwake | 10 years ago
0 likes

My wife's Litespeed. Explains all the pics; when your wife rides a bike like this the n+1 rule doesn't apply!!  36

Pages

Latest Comments