Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Pictures of your Bike

So, I figured that no bicycle forum would be complete without pictures of bikes! Post your photos here, no bike will be refused: Road TT Triathlon Cyclocross MTB BMX Shixie Fixie And anything else! Lovely bikes lovely, but everyday bikes interesting too. I won't post first, but I'm taking pictures right now.  1 I wanna see what bikes you're all riding!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

1414 comments

matthewn5 replied to brummie_biker | 9 years ago
0 likes

If you're asking about the Infinito, with that spec it's about 6.45kg on my bathroom scales.
As new, it was around 7.3kg with Ultegra and Fulcrum 3s.

Cyclist replied to ricncal | 9 years ago
0 likes
ricncal wrote:

Nice bike project sir! So how do you like the ride on it so far?

Weather not been great, I haven't really done anything yet, except for rollers  1

ricncal replied to Cyclist | 9 years ago
0 likes

Hah! I know what you mean ... the trainer has been on overdrive on mine lol

Reg Molehusband replied to StraelGuy | 9 years ago
0 likes
guyrwood wrote:

Here's my Roux Menthe after arriving in Blackpool on the BHF night ride:

I like the colour. What seat is that?

1860 replied to craig749 | 9 years ago
0 likes

It's stunning. Was it tough picking out the color? Especially like the Campagnolo group.

andygravett@gma... replied to karlypontin | 9 years ago
0 likes

Me too awesome bit of kit!  1

montgoma | 9 years ago
0 likes

The summer ride. 1999 Competition AD10 paint and Gilco Columbus tubing. record ti gruppo. The shamal 12 spoke HPW is very rare so I collected a pair of '96 Atlanta Shamals but just mounted up a Fulcrum racing 5 set for training.

russwparkin | 9 years ago
2 likes

Genesis Volare 853
6800 ultegra
fulcrums with gp4000s
pro vibe finishing kit
8kg and rides like a dream

PurpleDog | 9 years ago
0 likes

My shiny new Emonda SL 6:

Gordy748 | 9 years ago
0 likes

My best bike, a Pegoretti Mxxxxxo I've nicknamed Il Super Laterale.

The paint is custom; I asked Dario to listen to Soundgarden's Superunknown album and Tool's Lateralus, then paint whatever he wanted.

He also added a question to the chainstay. What does an Aussie do in Seattle? Good question.

The groupset is Super Record, with 3T components. Wheels are custom; DT240s laced to Easton SLX90 rims with FMB Competition tubulars.

By some margin this is the best bike I've ridden. It goes as good as it looks; I've podiumed several races. Steel is very much real.

andyspaceman | 9 years ago
0 likes

Stunning, enjoy it.

jay27 | 9 years ago
0 likes

My Focus Cayo 1.0 with Ultegra

jay27 | 9 years ago
1 like

My Focus Cayo1.0 Ultegra

chivers67 | 9 years ago
0 likes

//scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10153150_10152012333262117_8386811045559461178_n.jpg?oh=9e452713728116b7567130425acec661&oe=54554823)

Here's mine not as expensive as some on here but does me fine

CXR94Di2 | 9 years ago
0 likes
RayLavidge | 9 years ago
0 likes

Here's mine - Corratec Dolomitri Tiagra

vanmildert | 9 years ago
1 like

Tarmac - the basic one but I love it!

cbrookes75 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Here is my current only bike, a Halfords Carrera Crossfire 2 Hybrid bike, a moderate bike for my introduction to cycling again at the age of 39, leaving me looking for a faster better lighter bike!!! It is modelled with a pint of Kronenbourg as this is the perfect cycling refreshment!

s_lim | 9 years ago
0 likes

My lovely Cinelli Gazetta. It's had a facelift since last appearance here; new handbuilt wheels (mavic open sport rims, hope hubs), new forks (Columbus Tusk light), new stem & seat post. It makes an already enjoyable bike more fast and comfortable.

StuartJJones | 9 years ago
1 like

My Fuji Altamira 1.0 Di2

cbrookes75 | 9 years ago
0 likes

My Shiny new Roubaix, replacing my two month old Hybrid, I am astonished at the difference the bike makes, in terms of speed, manoeuverability, agility etc. Also the workout you get, I never envisaged the demands a road bike makes on your body compared to a straight bar hybrid! Very pleased!

StuartH | 9 years ago
0 likes

Colnago CLX3.0
Ultegra 6800
Fulcrum Racing Quattro
Jagwire cables

Older Bike - 1996 Giant CFR Team
Ultegra/105 Mix
Giant/Rigida wheels
This will get turned into a hybrid over the winter.

russwparkin | 9 years ago
0 likes

update-
Genesis Volare 853
ultegra 6800 11sp
new columbus len carbon fork (400g lighter than the standard genesis fork!)
PRO vibe finish kit
Fulcrum/conti 4000s combo

foot_loose | 9 years ago
0 likes

My new(ish) 2013 Cannondale Super 6 evo Ultegra Di2.

tanweiyap | 9 years ago
0 likes

My new bike. A Radon Vaillaint Dura Ace which was on rebate.

Overall the bike is light and fun to ride, just that the cosmic elite is a bit dull during acceleration. It seems to bend from side to side when I pedal hard out of saddle. (I am just 60kg btw)  2

Tomsk | 9 years ago
0 likes

Here are a few shots of my new Felt AR3. It's full 6800 Ultegra 52/36 11-25, all stock apart from shorter crank arms. Elite stealth cages, K-Edge chaincatcher and the new Garmin sensors hooked to an Edge 500.

Yes, the steerer needs cutting!

Dapper Giles | 9 years ago
0 likes

My Boardman CX comp. Commuter, road bike, muddy adventure bike. I've done a lot of miles of it but still haven't raced 'cross yet.

bamilton wackad... | 9 years ago
0 likes

My current stable:

Raleigh Clubman - a bargain I couldn't resist

Genesis Volant - I decided to take it up to Scotland the other week with minimal baggage. I have to say it fared pretty well considering

Peugeot Performance (80s/90s?) - this currently lives 'up the road' but it's getting taken down here at the first opportunity. Great fun to ride.

Edinburgh Bike Co Courier Nexus - my bad weather beater, although I'm probably going to get shot of it to make space

Matty - PHS | 9 years ago
0 likes

My Pinarello Prince - (Alejandro Valverde - Prince of Spain)

Removed the Record 10s groupo & Navigator carbons for a single speed option to commute through London over the summer. It dun'arf turn a few heads when I'm flying through Shoreditch!!!!  16

Dobbo31 | 9 years ago
2 likes

Here's my finished self build....

Bianchi Infinito CV
FSA SLK Stem, Seatpost & Bars
Fizik Aliante Saddle
DuraAce Di2
FFWD F6R Carbon Clinchers

rides like a dream!

Pages

Latest Comments