Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Pictures of your Bike

So, I figured that no bicycle forum would be complete without pictures of bikes! Post your photos here, no bike will be refused: Road TT Triathlon Cyclocross MTB BMX Shixie Fixie And anything else! Lovely bikes lovely, but everyday bikes interesting too. I won't post first, but I'm taking pictures right now.  1 I wanna see what bikes you're all riding!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

1415 comments

Jack Osbourne snr | 7 years ago
4 likes

1994 Cougar built by Terry Dolan in Reynolds 653. 1st generation Athena ergos with Racing T /Athena groupset fitted in '98.

Acquired from a work colleague and completely overhauled including paint and decals. Shown with Prolite Braccianos but now running on a pair of (my own) handbuilts using Velocity Razor rims and the original Athena hubs.

stevenagesteve | 7 years ago
0 likes

Eastway Zener D2, new today!

Alessandro | 7 years ago
2 likes

My recently finished Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-Mod with Campag Record...

Bonus points available for naming the lifeboat station in the background. 

Not_Me | 7 years ago
5 likes

My new bike. Custom made by a small local company HTech Bikes. Running Ultegra 6700 it rides amazing. It was well worth the wait for it.

Martin1857 | 7 years ago
0 likes

My super reliable Eddy Mercx

Martin1857 | 7 years ago
0 likes

Martin1857 | 7 years ago
0 likes

Martin1857 | 7 years ago
0 likes

Martin1857 | 7 years ago
0 likes

Martin1857 | 7 years ago
0 likes

rix | 7 years ago
2 likes

Cannondale CAAD10 Disc Black

//lh3.googleusercontent.com/-NFjkXZmXnxU/VxAjjW_ysAI/AAAAAAAAdHg/bdF0L60wWpQNMb8Q6ZP3J3MmgCPdg8IPwCCo/s1024-Ic42/IMG_20160404_124737.jpg)

//lh3.googleusercontent.com/-xYLharTqZE0/VzHqHYdPwDI/AAAAAAAAdtA/DHqjh8yXcqEzdGcB1NvhXcNIbt8dItaMgCCo/s912/P1040847.JPG)

Martin1857 | 7 years ago
1 like

My Sunday best and sunny days Condor.

upriver | 7 years ago
4 likes

Late 80's Bottecchia team bike, NOS and recently built up with Campy Chorus and Zondas.

Heavier (9.4kgs) than my Parlee, but rides like a dream!

upriver | 7 years ago
1 like

The fair weather bike.

F.Gimondi | 7 years ago
2 likes

My new Before Carbon Mod. Corsa Disk... Frame Colombus Spring + Fork Colombus Mud
Campagnolo  Athena 11, Deda Elementi where I could   1  and Before Carbon Saddle ...
A nice Gravel ... Brakes by Avid 

Not_Me | 7 years ago
3 likes

Sorry about any confusion I've caused. That is my bike, that has also been photographed for their website.

This is non stock photo.

Not_Me | 7 years ago
0 likes

I also have a Trek Madone 4.7.

moorsey72 | 7 years ago
3 likes

My Croix de fer custom build (used mainly for winter and chill out rides)

gr8spinner | 7 years ago
5 likes

My copper leaf and forced patina Orbea Orca.

Smartd73 | 7 years ago
3 likes

My day to day bike, quiet, smooth & fast, I do in fact love her.

StraelGuy | 7 years ago
4 likes

My latest n+1, a 1984 Claud Butler Sierra I bought for the upcoming Eroica Britannia. It's already had all new cable outers and inners, new tyres, new bottom bracket, I've rebuilt the hubs with new bearings, removed the bell and the foam grips will be replaced with brown bar tape. I'm not being over fussy, the grease in various parts was like black tar, brown toffee and a weird sort of fibrous gunk :

//www.micrak12.com/web_links/claud_butler_sierra.png)

aytacdirek | 7 years ago
6 likes

My Canyon Ultimate CF SL 9.0

PatMac1 | 7 years ago
2 likes

Recently started cycling two months ago so was 'gifted' this by someone - Genesis Volare 40.

I know nothing about bikes so I won't pretend to say anything useful about spec... it rides nice, really comfortable for my needs, has survived a one-on-one with a car at 25mph (their fault), and it's getting me prepped for some sportives and RideLondon 100 at the end of July.

Scared of the razorblade-like saddle that came with it, I swapped for a Madison Flex in retro brown that was on my MTB - I will 'man up' soon and fit a proper roadie saddle once my backside has toughend up  3

nsmithson2010 | 7 years ago
1 like

Mine and the Wife's new bikes,

I have been a long time rider but always had MTB, been wanting to get into road riding for a while, the wife never liked riding but since doing spin classes this year is finding it a joy and even plumped for a new bike herself

mostly | 7 years ago
2 likes

My TCR advanced 1. Bar tape looking oddly clean.

matthewn5 | 2 years ago
8 likes

Current best bike with a few updates. NOS Colnago EPS frame 2009 model in colour scheme AKOO. This was the model before the C59 and it's very similar. The first Colnago with a tapered steerer, the last with a threaded BB. Monstrously stiff through the bottom bracket.

Super Record off a previous bike and Bora One 50s. Deda Superleggero finishing kit. Tubolito inner tubes. Now 6.85kg with pedals.

//serving.photos.photobox.com/86829461713e7f381d1b169fa14c53ce5ed16c9e9f069036492ae6671f5536b08a72cbda.jpg)

matthewn5 replied to Not_Me | 7 years ago
2 likes

Not_Me wrote:

My new bike. Custom made by a small local company HTech Bikes. Running Ultegra 6700 it rides amazing. It was well worth the wait for it.

That's a stock image isn't it? can we see your actual bike?

http://www.htechbikes.com/#!htech-aeriform/dpjqs

matthewn5 replied to upriver | 7 years ago
1 like

upriver wrote:

Late 80's Bottecchia team bike, NOS and recently built up with Campy Chorus and Zondas.

Heavier (9.4kgs) than my Parlee, but rides like a dream!

That is a beautiful bike #drool

matthewn5 replied to Not_Me | 7 years ago
0 likes

Not_Me wrote:

Sorry about any confusion I've caused. That is my bike, that has also been photographed for their website. This is non stock photo.

Cheers, lovely bike, what is the wood? Karri? Jarrah?

tritecommentbot replied to Smartd73 | 7 years ago
0 likes

Smartd73 wrote:

My day to day bike, quiet, smooth & fast, I do in fact love her.

That's class! I'd love a modern carbon frame, like a Colnago shape, in this paintjob and tape etc. Too cool cheeky

Pages

Latest Comments