Home

So, I figured that no bicycle forum would be complete without pictures of bikes! Post your photos here, no bike will be refused: Road TT Triathlon Cyclocross MTB BMX Shixie Fixie And anything else! Lovely bikes lovely, but everyday bikes interesting too. I won't post first, but I'm taking pictures right now.  1 I wanna see what bikes you're all riding!

1159 comments

ricncal [19 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

Super stealth look. Very nice bike sir!

DeeJayJay [48 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

Its supplied with Sram Red, but I went down the dream build option that they offer... Only completed a 40 mile club run so far but smiled from ear to ear the whole time.

0 likes

2011 Specialized Allez Comp
Full Ultegra gruppo
FSA Energy Wheels
FSA stem and seatpost
Forte Carbon Bar

The Rake [96 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

Cannondale Synapse 2015 Ultegra. Only ridden it round the block so far

2 Wheeled Idiot [432 posts] 4 years ago
1 like

That is a properly noice bike, however lose the dork disc and some of the spacers to make it truly amazing  16

hectorhtaylor [68 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

Just back from a re-paint at Vernon Barkers. Forks from a Pinarello Prince. Belt drive is great for commuting.

markfireblade [63 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

My new Aprire Vincenza, a very fine bike.....

0 likes

@ the Rake ... Nice bike dude .... Just lose the disc and you will be all set ... Cheers!

Samaetaylor [3 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

16 Very Nice!

Samaetaylor [3 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

Very nice!  16

themartincox [553 posts] 4 years ago
6 likes

Wyndymilla Massive Attack. Shimano DuraAce 9000 mechanical, Reynolds Assault SLG's, Tec finishing kit, and el-cheapo Look Keo's!

x19ed [1 post] 4 years ago
1 like

Lapierre Sensium 300,,, with campagnolo zonda's  4 4

arbiter maven [4 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

The new ride! Lovely lovely bike.

userfriendly [625 posts] 4 years ago
1 like

Built earlier this month:

Pinnacle Dolomite 5 2014 frame & fork, Campagnolo Athena silver alloy groupset, Superstar Components Elite 24 wheels with Continental GP Classic tyres, Planet X CNC brakes, Charge saddle & bar tape, various parts from KCNC (bars, bar plugs, stem, headset, seatpost, seatpost clamp)

It was a fairly low-cost build, with the exception of some silly expensive stuff like the Jagwire Elite Links cable outers or the Tune quick release skewers, but both components work well, they look good *and* they are lightweight, so ...  16 well worth it IMHO.

Comes in at 7.8 kg including pedals.  105 Accelerates like mad.

When I cut the steerer tube I erred on the side of caution, leaving a bit of a safety margin, but after a few test rides with the stem slammed I'm pretty sure I won't need it, so that's going to come off soon.

I apologise for having the chain in the small ring & big sprocket, but what you can't see on that picture is the climb from hell to the right of the camera that I had just come up and was taking a well deserved rest from.

humprey [2 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

My Trek Madone 6.9
62cm frame, Dura-Ace drivetrain, Ultegra 6800 di2 front/rear mech & shifters, Look Keo Blade 2 pedals, Cosmic C40 wheels.
Enjoy

2 Wheeled Idiot [432 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

^thats very nice  4
It may just be the camera angle but have the bars slipped forwards? The hoods look like they're pointing downwards....
Also I think it would look even better without the wheel decals  1

StraelGuy [1746 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes
Colin Peyresourde [1845 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

Condor Terra-x. My new commuter.

humprey [2 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

Thanks!
This is indeed in part due to the camera angle, however I do have the bar dropped in a more old school fashion rather than pointing upwards as it is very poplar these days.
As for decals they only shine in a camera flash. Otherwise wheels are completely black which I like very much too! Reflective decals make me more visible at night. You can never be too careful!

drbilly46 [5 posts] 4 years ago
2 likes

My Bianchi VN7, received today!

matthewn5 [1421 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

Beautiful bike drbilly46! Very tasty celeste paint job  4

0 likes

Very nice bike Dr!

Guernsey Donkey [50 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

//i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj36/jodel_bucket/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-12/DDEC8086-23A7-4790-BDDA-E53B423EE15E_zpslqgjrram.jpg)

The Summer bike. Bianchi Infinito cv Chorus. The wheels are not FFWD's but some stickered up Far Sports. These only get used on calm days as they do tend to get blown around. The bike usually has a set of Mavic R-SYS SLR's.

Johnny25 [37 posts] 4 years ago
2 likes

//i.imgur.com/cW4fBdl.jpg)

Storck Scenero (2015) - Ultegra with 3T finishing, Fizik Arione saddle and Vision Metron 40 wheels.

Taff [20 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

Slightly old now

0 likes

Thanks,been a week and not had a chance to get out yet,though! Grrr!

0 likes

Thanks,hope she rides as good as she looks!

Mrmiik [162 posts] 4 years ago
1 like
Guernsey Donkey wrote:

//i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj36/jodel_bucket/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-12/DDEC8086-23A7-4790-BDDA-E53B423EE15E_zpslqgjrram.jpg)

The Summer bike. Bianchi Infinito cv Chorus. The wheels are not FFWD's but some stickered up Far Sports. These only get used on calm days as they do tend to get blown around. The bike usually has a set of Mavic R-SYS SLR's.

That is utter filth - I love it!

How do you find the 2015 Campy groupset?

Guernsey Donkey [50 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes

I love it.

I have 105 on my winter bike and had SRAM Force 22 on another. I prefer the shifting on SRAM and Campagnolo to that of Shimano which I find too vague. I prefer that solid clunk that you get with the others that leaves you in no doubt that you have made a change. I would say though that the SRAM always felt too tight as though the cables were over stressed.

The Chorus just feels right to me and also has the advantage that you can make multiple shifts both up and down without having to repeatedly move the shifter.

The only downside is that the thumb levers can be a little awkward to reach from the drops on certain bars. I believe that the thumb levers are a different shape on Athena but you you loose the multi shift on down shifts.

Colin Peyresourde [1845 posts] 4 years ago
0 likes
Guernsey Donkey wrote:

I love it.

I have 105 on my winter bike and had SRAM Force 22 on another. I prefer the shifting on SRAM and Campagnolo to that of Shimano which I find too vague. I prefer that solid clunk that you get with the others that leaves you in no doubt that you have made a change. I would say though that the SRAM always felt too tight as though the cables were over stressed.

The Chorus just feels right to me and also has the advantage that you can make multiple shifts both up and down without having to repeatedly move the shifter.

The only downside is that the thumb levers can be a little awkward to reach from the drops on certain bars. I believe that the thumb levers are a different shape on Athena but you you loose the multi shift on down shifts.

Divergence from the theme - but I feel that Campag is a bit marmite. You either love it or hate it. Must say I prefer Shimano. You have a better feel for the changes rather than the clunky Campag and no problems shifting on the drops. Don't start me on double tapping on SRAM.

Pages