Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Pictures of your Bike

So, I figured that no bicycle forum would be complete without pictures of bikes! Post your photos here, no bike will be refused: Road TT Triathlon Cyclocross MTB BMX Shixie Fixie And anything else! Lovely bikes lovely, but everyday bikes interesting too. I won't post first, but I'm taking pictures right now.  1 I wanna see what bikes you're all riding!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

1415 comments

moorsey72 | 7 years ago
1 like

My 1st ever self build. Built on a Genesis Vagabond frameset with alfine 8. Was to be my perfect cruise around gravel tracks/pub bike and i love it to bits. Bike no.5 and promised it would be my last. Now i want a Rourke, please make it stop!!!!!

BrianMcMahon | 7 years ago
4 likes

Ridley Noah SL 2016 Lotto Soudal Team edition, just picked her up today, chain catcher to fit then pedals.

3 likes

2017 Ridley X Trail 40 gravel bike.  Fantastic fun around the trails and for commuting

4 likes

2016 Look 675 light, my climbing bike for some of the hills we have around here.

fcuk81 | 7 years ago
3 likes

New member. Thought I'd share a photo. Winter commuter is a 2016 Whyte Cornwall. Summer bike is a 2016 Wilier Zero 7.

moorsey72 | 7 years ago
5 likes

My Genesis croix de fer

The _Kaner replied to MarkiMark | 7 years ago
5 likes

MarkiMark wrote:

Can we add a rule that just posting pictures of any old bike is not allowed. If you can walk into a bike shop and buy it then it's not allowed, it's just 'a bike'. Mine is at least hand built by me.

No!

Why should it matter where the bike came from...a shop built bike - how utterly preposterous?

If it is a two wheeled, pedal/chain/belt driven...or trike/unicycle for that matter and someone is proud of it, then it belongs here.

Oh, you built a bike..did you manufacture the frame/fork/handlebars/groupset?

No...oh, you just put them together? How utterly fantastic you are!

jollygoodvelo replied to tritecommentbot | 7 years ago
6 likes

unconstituted wrote:

Unless you're designing and 3D printing your own frame, I don't want see any of this lame shit. Everyone out.

I went and mined my own titanium ore, built a furnace (out of recyclable and ethically sourced peace-lentils), hand milled the cogs and chainwheels and personally climbed the one remaining tree at the top of a waterfall, by moonlight, in a country that doesn't exist, to harvest the nuts that contain a special oil that saves 0.5W at 400W.  On Mars.

Some people aren't even trying.

fukawitribe replied to mattydubster | 7 years ago
0 likes

mattydubster wrote:

There you go.  Built by me.  I've posted this bike before but have since changed the forks and stuck some 650b's on it and gone through a load of mud.  Love it.

Super nice.

steady lad replied to BrianMcMahon | 7 years ago
0 likes

Ridley Noah SL 2016 Lotto Soudal Team edition, just picked her up today, chain catcher to fit then pedals.

[/quote

Complete with retro barbell. I had those in about 1990!

davel replied to The _Kaner | 7 years ago
7 likes

The _Kaner wrote:

MarkiMark wrote:

Can we add a rule that just posting pictures of any old bike is not allowed. If you can walk into a bike shop and buy it then it's not allowed, it's just 'a bike'. Mine is at least hand built by me.

No!

Why should it matter where the bike came from...a shop built bike - how utterly preposterous?

If it is a two wheeled, pedal/chain/belt driven...or trike/unicycle for that matter and someone is proud of it, then it belongs here.

Oh, you built a bike..did you manufacture the frame/fork/handlebars/groupset?

No...oh, you just put them together? How utterly fantastic you are!

Too right. This thread has been going for years.

Start your own thread for snobs, MarkiMark.

"just 'a bike'". Fucking puhlease, girlfriend.

reefer | 7 years ago
1 like

Mango Point R

Jamieyorky | 7 years ago
0 likes

This morning At Hovingham North of York.

mostly | 7 years ago
5 likes

I've only gone and won a chopper.

zedthegreat | 7 years ago
1 like

My 2015 Giant Defy 2. Other than saddle, bar tape and tyres this is exactly how I bought it, roughly a year ago.

It is my everything bike, from club runs to commuting and also taken part in a triathlon on it.

Currently making sure all my parts are available and fit for Vatternrundan (although probably won't take the mudgaurds), hence extra storage and reflectors, along with the lights that live on it!

LC273 | 7 years ago
1 like

Planet X RT-58, Full Ultegra with Fizik Antares saddle & Pro-Lite Bracciano A42 SE's.

Can not recommend Planet X cycles enough!

antonio | 7 years ago
1 like

Bought this classy frame (bike) at York Rally this month, forget the specialized sticker on the headtube but the downtube name seems original, anyone out there throw any light on it. The frame is in excellent condition, so much so no refurbishment required.

1tal | 7 years ago
3 likes

This one is just for fun a ICE  VTX+.

Danger Dicko | 7 years ago
3 likes

Genesis Zero.

budgio | 7 years ago
2 likes

My Ghost Nivolet LC5 +Superstar Components Pave 28 wheels.

thecyclingscot | 7 years ago
3 likes

Just picked this up from Decathlon for £499. Well chuffed with it. 

Jack Osbourne snr | 7 years ago
2 likes

My Zerofour Evolution (nearly) ready for some cat H, 1 & 2 climbs in the Alps. There's a lighter saddle going on before the Colombiere.

Guernsey Donkey | 7 years ago
4 likes

//i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj36/jodel_bucket/Bike%20stuff/176A9DE0-34E3-4265-ABE9-7CB3BC547FC6_zpshfkvfio2.jpg)

Sensible | 7 years ago
2 likes

Giant TCR Advanced carbon frame and full Ultegra kit. Compact 34/50 on the front and 12/30 cassette. Done nearly 4000 miles on it and just replaced the wheels for Fulcrum Racing 3's. Total weight with pedals, bottle cages and brackets ..8.00 Kg.

Dickyfaulkner602 | 7 years ago
3 likes

Genesis Zero.i

bendertherobot | 7 years ago
6 likes

My Supersix Evo with Bax Carbon 60mm clinchers. (I need to change that saddle and lose the bag)

bendertherobot | 7 years ago
1 like

Stem already flipped. And it's a beautiful thing. 

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/166300...

StraelGuy | 7 years ago
2 likes

My 2015 Giant Defy Advanced 2 finally finished. Stem slammed (Ahem, except for one 10mm spacer) and steerer trimmed, RS500 crankset replaced with 105 and white bar tape replaced with brown to match the saddle and give it a retro twist.

tritecommentbot | 7 years ago
2 likes

Damn, some really sweet rides up in here.

Current ride

//s31.postimg.org/blq2mldsb/Wetride.jpg)

jamielopez | 7 years ago
5 likes

This is my bike picture. 

Pages

Latest Comments