Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Pictures of your Bike

So, I figured that no bicycle forum would be complete without pictures of bikes! Post your photos here, no bike will be refused: Road TT Triathlon Cyclocross MTB BMX Shixie Fixie And anything else! Lovely bikes lovely, but everyday bikes interesting too. I won't post first, but I'm taking pictures right now.  1 I wanna see what bikes you're all riding!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

1415 comments

Strongy1 | 6 years ago
0 likes

Here mine.
2014 forme longcliffe 1.0 f+f
Cinelli neos finishing kit,
Specialized romin evo seat, titanium rails.
Campagnolo super record shifters, crankset and front mech,
Campagnolo record rear mech and chain,
Campagnolo chorus cassette and calipers,
Campagnolo Zonda wheels,
Shimano Dura ace R9100 pedals ( not in pic)
FSA carbon integrated headset.
Got some conti GP4000IIs tires to go on as well.
I've built this up over the last few years and I love it.

steadystan | 6 years ago
8 likes

My Look 585 frame is 2007 , having had a recent overhaul by me for its 10th birthday ....

BehindTheBikesheds | 6 years ago
1 like

My 2007 Spesh Globe expert converted to drops and used as a tourer, winter ride, visiting friends, occasional utility and the odd audax. Will easily take 45mm with guards and up to 55mm without.

50/39/24 + 12-30 gives me all the gear range I need and at just under 10kg as is with the Brooks Swift, 32 spoke hoops and accoutrements it's not too chubby either. Ultegra 6700 STIs/TRP CX9s are an incredible combination.

Johnnyvee | 6 years ago
2 likes

Mine with the new JRA wheels, just before the guards went on.

Dickyfaulkner | 6 years ago
4 likes

Cannondale Ultegra CAAD12 with Fulcrum Racing Zero Nite rims. 

Pilot Pete | 6 years ago
2 likes

Not the full bike, which is being built on the bike stand, but my custom Pro Stealth Evo bars which are ready to pick up Friday from the paint shop!

They are to be fitted to a Colnago Concept CHRD colour scheme... red inserts on the bars to match the one on the seat post.

Pilot Pete | 6 years ago
2 likes

This is the Colnago promo picture

Boatsie | 6 years ago
1 like

Reid Condor.
Original 2*6speed.
Never serviced, never trued.
Just lubed.
Replaced car registration costs with cycling many times.
Recently spent $30 on brake pads.  1
Sis Shimano shifters won't let me grip handle bars with all ratios.
Spare 105/tiagra 3*9 flatbar with wheel set probably replacing drive system soon.
Lovely bike per cheap replacement of costs to commute decent roads on.
Not much faster than bmx, although will sustain such over 100km compared to 20.

matthewn5 | 2 years ago
20 likes

New bike, built in 2018. Brian Rourke 653 custom made frame from 2000, resprayed by Rourke for the last owner, who never built it up. It's a beautiful colour, incredibly smooth on the road, sharp steering. I love it!
It's sort of evolved over the last 3 years.

1st iteration: all Campag Super Record, with Shamals, a USE titanium seatpost, Deda Piega bars, 3t stem, San Marco saddle. The matching anodised bottle cages were a lucky chance find on Ebay. Weight all up with pedals was 7.25kg.
//serving.photos.photobox.com/963946414ed324a7fcdfe38463b603eadad955402d38d39f82f27d5946bbf7eaced25cf3.jpg)
//serving.photos.photobox.com/25281050fbcf999e7578b56d2c01e8363f34666ede366ed06be646963ca24a506a0b48cd.jpg)

2nd iteration: Campag Chorus, 9.7kg with mudguards, Canyon seatpost, Syntace bars, and SON dynamo lights as an all weather bike. I'm still loving the lively ride and it really responds to a bit of welly. Finding it's the bike I reach for first every time.
//serving.photos.photobox.com/81480642ed9dd859385ef78300651d2bb575a5f066428ca405940136afc9f640690f59d9.jpg)

3rd iteration: As a credit card tourer, here all loaded up for the Dunwich Dynamo 2021 and a week's touring, with dynamo lighting and a 52/36 crankset. Just so smooth on the road:
//serving.photos.photobox.com/61507696199beeb78bdc856da1cc5a611bcfbd7a5b2aaafb8fea1088c9ea65aa80d9caa2.jpg)

vegasfoster replied to thelighterthief | 6 years ago
0 likes

thelighterthief wrote:

My 2010 honky tonk with kinesis fork and superstars wheels. 

If thelighterthief wins the TDF next year, guess we'll know what choice he made  3

http://www.paul-altobelli.com/robert-johnsons-best-covers-playlist/

Simboid replied to jony | 6 years ago
6 likes

jony wrote:

For more picture visite this link http://amzn.to/2fLexhB

jony,

kindly do do one you utter plank! There's a classified section for flogging stuff.

BehindTheBikesheds replied to jaysa | 6 years ago
1 like

jaysa wrote:

Mine's an Oltre XR that was Wout Poels' reserve bike when he rode for Vacansoleil DCM.

SuperRecord EPS V1, FFWD F6R tubs.

Luckily, my fit is identical to his within 1mm after changing the saddle!

Just a joy to ride ...

lucky boy, that's a very fine rig. I bought an ex continental pro teams frame that was unused a couple of years ago and built it up from there. I expect it cost you a few pennies especially with the added 'pro rider' premium, those Oltre's are fantastic frames from what I've being told.

colours aren't my cuppa but can appreciate a top frameset.

steelerswheels replied to leviocx | 6 years ago
0 likes

leviocx wrote:

My first bike build, parts selected by me and then built by lbs.

What model is that?  Looks super stealthy! 

Kendalred | 7 years ago
4 likes

My Rourke 853 Custom, made in 2015. Still seems like a novelty so it's a dry day only bike. Fortunately there have been plenty of those recently, even here in Cumbria, so Rourkie has seen quite a bit of action lately.

Crap photo, but you get the drift. 

Say what you want about the stem - I like it!

Jimnm | 7 years ago
4 likes

Planet X titainium spitfire road bike with Ultegra DT 

StraelGuy | 7 years ago
0 likes

Ooh, ooh ooh, that's on my n+1 list. What do you think of it?

NaTURE | 6 years ago
0 likes

wow, those are amazing bikes! i am newbie and just want to see what's bikes you guys bought

Alessandro | 6 years ago
3 likes

Picture of my bike and the Forth Bridge towards the end of my first 100km ride in far too long a few weeks ago. Proof that it's not always dreich up here!

Campag Record groupset with Shamal wheels and a few Fizik and Thomson bits. 

DavidJ | 6 years ago
5 likes

Here it is.Now has new saddle and Campag Zonda wheels.

DavidJ | 6 years ago
1 like

And number 2 -  in the Pyrenees

r.glancy | 6 years ago
4 likes

my 2017 Canyon Ultimate CF SL 9.0 Di2. Changed a few bits already. Zipp SL-OS stem, Zipp SL Ergo bars, Absoluteblack chainrings, SLR saddle, Speedplay stainless pedals, Carbon cages, Carbon 40mm clinchers with 25mm Veloflex Corsa Tyres, nokon cables, K-edge garmin mount, lizard skins bar tape. 

Love it  1 

deangodfrey | 6 years ago
3 likes

Canyon Aeroad with DI2.  Just love it 

RMurphy195 | 6 years ago
2 likes

The Condor in Bristol

Buddster | 6 years ago
0 likes

This is my latest addition. A 'pub bike'. Does anyone have any idea on what the frame is? It's really interesting, with little cut outs too and bottom of seat post and an aero style 'set in' section for the rear wheel. Looks like alloy judging by the welds and bottle cage mounts. 

iandusud | 6 years ago
1 like

My new Rose Xeon CGF4400. Took it for a 70 mile spin today smiley. See my comments on it on the forum.

Gizzard | 6 years ago
0 likes

As the thread is here, this is what I buzz about on.

//i.imgur.com/8iCLCQf.jpg)

WinstonMcFail | 6 years ago
1 like

Pics of my custom Chinese carbon build:

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="CIif8DG"><a href="//imgur.com/CIif8DG"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Full build thread here:  http://chinertown.com/index.php/topic,1090.0.html if anyone is interested. Over 1000 trouble free miles so far and I'm quite satisfied with the build.  Just under 20 lbs and super stiff in the rear!

sergius | 6 years ago
3 likes

My Rose Xeon CDX, now with aftermarket Hunt Aero50 wheels.

Gizzard | 6 years ago
0 likes

Here is a free game of spot the difference.

//i.imgur.com/ImsvonW.jpg)

redspear999 | 6 years ago
4 likes

Sarto Veneto with new DCR wheels in sunny Mallorca.

Pages

Latest Comments