Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Transfers

I have 6 riders from the last event that are not riding Tour of Flanders. I only have 4 transfers.

How can I get a full team... should be allowed to swap non-riders without using transfers.

How about it !!!!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

62 comments

enrique replied to TERatcliffe26 | 12 years ago
0 likes
TERatcliffe26 wrote:

... so if you stored up your transfers... before stage 3 of a GT you made your transfers for stage 6, then you shouldnt be allowed to re-change them...

I see your point. I wasn't thinking of the Grand Tours when I wrote this. I was thinking of the Classics, when you have days between each stage...  39

I guess the only way my idea would is, if, and this may sound complicated, each stage in a Grand Tour had its own rider page... and that would probably be a nightmare and very confusing... I give up...  22

On the other hand I'm really happy about Dave's announcement to add races next year! Thanks, Dave!  1

enrique replied to enrique | 12 years ago
0 likes
enrique wrote:

... Professional teams provide a provisional start list to these races and make changes all the time...

Dave, I've seen your posts that tell us when you've uploaded the start list for an upcoming race. I was wondering, even though it would be a lot of work, if you might consider keeping a running thread in the forum where, if you add or delete a rider from the game start list, you could post it on the forum thread for that race or a unique thread dedicated to that races start list. Íf it's not a lot of riders you're changing that is... Just an idea... Don't mean to rile anyone up... I know it's free game, etc...  1

Pages

Latest Comments