Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Paris Nice. Prologue.

My current team for the prologue is the following one:

Wiggins 38.4
T.Martin 38.4
Leipheimer 22.6
Viviani 10.9

Porte 14.4
Gretsch 9.9
Engoulvent 7.7
Kreder 3.2
Astarloza 2.5

Total 148

There are another interesting riders like Van Garderen, Kloden, Brajkovic...

Which is your team?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

142 comments

obutterwick | 12 years ago
0 likes

When's the prologue? Or is that just this Sunday's TT?

Simon_MacMichael replied to obutterwick | 12 years ago
0 likes
obutterwick wrote:

When's the prologue? Or is that just this Sunday's TT?

Race starts Sunday - officially it's Stage 1 but it's Prologue distance.

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

I have 2 guys for stage 2, but one is a break hopefully and the other can sprint a little, I'm playing the bigger picture, also, you know by now, i dont fish  3

Wig_Billy | 12 years ago
0 likes

My team adds up to exactly 150 credits, and that's as much info as I'm giving away for the moment.  4

TERatcliffe26 | 12 years ago
0 likes

wow, dont believe your team will look like that Gkam....but ive actually only got 1 rider out of the 18 you and and JAndrewHill have put down, which says either both you guys are playing to the fishing game, or my tactics maybe up s**t creek....but for me neither of you have a must rider for stage two and a must rider for the rest of the race (in my eyes anyway)

Stumps replied to TERatcliffe26 | 12 years ago
0 likes
TERatcliffe26 wrote:

wow, dont believe your team will look like that Gkam....but ive actually only got 1 rider out of the 18 you and and JAndrewHill have put down, which says either both you guys are playing to the fishing game, or my tactics maybe up s**t creek....but for me neither of you have a must rider for stage two and a must rider for the rest of the race (in my eyes anyway)

Snap, Ditto etc etc etc.....

JAndrewHill | 12 years ago
0 likes

Matthew Goss
Thomas Voeckler
Heinrich Haussler
Andreas Klöden
Thomas De Gendt
Jussi Veikkanen
Rémi Pauriol
Robert Kišerlovski
Rémy Di Gregorio

must be considered for p-n

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes
lucas replied to Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

Kreder is just a sub http://www.letour.fr/2012/PNC/RIDERS/us/engages.html

Technical question. I can't see Kreder on the start list for the game. At least as a rider 'Riding the next stage'. But what if I put Kreder in my team, by searching for all riders - not just the ones racing in the next race - and added him to my team? I suppose he'd be grayed out, but would my team still be valid? and what if he replaced another rider and did race? Would he just be 'ungrayed out' and participate normally? Just wondering...

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Kanstantin Siutsou
Pierre Rolland
Rein Taaramae
Thomas Voeckler
Cédric Pineau
Carlos Barredo
Leigh Howard
Stijn Vandenbergh
Anthony Delaplace

Well ok, I've nothing to hide with my team and people can copy if they wish, I'm not going for all the top TT guys as thats stage 1, then a sprint stage 2, I'm thinking more about the mountains and gaining some points while saving transfers for later on  4

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Yes but that was different as we were playing that on the forums, everyone had to publish their time  4

lucas replied to Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes
meninblack wrote:

Kreder 3.2

Is Kreder riding? I didn't find him on the start list here:

http://www.steephill.tv/paris-nice/

meninblack replied to lucas | 12 years ago
0 likes
lucas wrote:
meninblack wrote:

Kreder 3.2

Is Kreder riding? I didn't find him on the start list here:

http://www.steephill.tv/paris-nice/

Thanks!!!

lucas replied to meninblack | 12 years ago
0 likes
meninblack wrote:

Wiggins 38.4
T.Martin 38.4
Leipheimer 22.6
Viviani 10.9

Porte 14.4
Gretsch 9.9
Engoulvent 7.7
Kreder 3.2
Astarloza 2.5

Thanks!

That's a pretty nice team you have there. My only doubt is Engoulvent. You might be able to do beter for his value. Kreder would have been a great addition! Wish we could see him against the big boys after his recent successes!  1

JAndrewHill | 12 years ago
0 likes

I published my team for kbk in advance of the race, and noone had the sense to copy me !  4  4  4

Mikeh789 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Got 3 of those guys  22
As of the other Paris/Nice thread, dont think many players will be giving much away before the transfer window closes  39
But good luck  3

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Not saying we don't believe you, but as you'll notice, no-one publishes their team until the deadline for transfers has past, as people who cannot be bothered to research their own team might just copy others  3

meninblack replied to Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

I don't think people will copy my team. There are many interesting riders and any choice could be better than mine.
Maybe I'll make one or two changes (Van garderen...) but I'm sure that my final team will be very similar than I've published.

meninblack | 12 years ago
0 likes

Don't you believe me? why?  2  2

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Something like that, but i'm not a trout  19

TERatcliffe26 | 12 years ago
0 likes

fishing.....

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Good Luck  3