Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

TdF Stage 19

Any one else sick of waiting for it to start now, i didn't know it was on later because it was a short stage  20

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

61 comments

rbx replied to TERatcliffe26 | 12 years ago
0 likes
TERatcliffe26 wrote:

well gkam mollema wont score for you, and uran wont for me, so unless jeannesson scores any points (i have malori) i reckon we have the same team for the rest so same points

Not sure, but I think I could've beaten you both today courtesy a certain Mr. Andy Schlek's escapades on Telegraphe & Galibier.

Which means neither of you is overtaking me in the standings today  4

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Cav still in green, Rojas came in along side him a HUGE group 30 sec outside the time limit  19

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

F*CK OFF Contador as combat today, cheating sons of bitchs  14  14  14  14  14  14

Squiggle | 12 years ago
0 likes

Wa-wa-wee-wa! That sounded like an amazing stage. The rider who closest resembles what just happened to me is Tommy V!  20

TERatcliffe26 | 12 years ago
0 likes

I have Mr Rolland Gkam so you may not catch me today  3

Gkam84 replied to TERatcliffe26 | 12 years ago
0 likes
TERatcliffe26 wrote:

I have Mr Rolland Gkam so you may not catch me today  3

I think it'll come down to who your GC is? If the LR stays the same, i think all my bar Mollema will be scoring  4

Still waiting for TdF website to start listing things, its slow tonight but i guess they are all to excited about Rolland

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

I dont know what my scores for this game will be, but Halfords today is going to be huge

rbx | 12 years ago
0 likes

What a way for a Frenchman to finally win a stage in this year's tour.

Couldn't have been a better stage. Could barely have been a better Frenchman. Chapeau Rolland!

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Mr Rat, i love you, stage win, 2nd in sprint points, white jersey, Combat?? gotta be ANDDDDDDDDDDD 10th in GC

Even better only 2/10 teams have him  19  19

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

COME ON ROLLAND, i've been singing your praises throughout the tour, now return the favour  19  19

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Hmmmm Contador got a minute on Schlecks and Evans with 7km to go, if he could get another one, he's back in there i think  19

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

I hope Rolland aswell, but Contador most likely, although Rolland is french  19

rbx | 12 years ago
0 likes

Combativity prize - Rolland or Contador

I hope Rolland  4

TERatcliffe26 | 12 years ago
0 likes

i went for malori rather than costa  2 bad choice. Also jelle is nowhere 2day and same for uran  2

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

My team just took a HUGE leap back uo there, Rolland is away off the front, 2nd in the sprint points and Voeckler has just made it back to all the big guys

Also, Rabo have at least 4 guys in there, so hoping Mollema is there  4

rbx | 12 years ago
0 likes

Seems like Rolland is gonna earn a few more points for me from the intermediate sprint  1

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Oh well, Evans group caught Contador, Rolland and Jeannesson in there, Voeckler group 1.20 behind, can the catch up?

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Sanchez and Contador to work over Schleck up the final climb??

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Yeah Jeannesson could have just been a nice one But i also have Rolland and Taaramae for white  19 , cause Izagirre got the 1st climb points but now is gone

Cav and the rest around 12min back

Movistar has a good tactic, but that was killed off when Contador decided he was off

If he loses points, its going to be a mad stage into Paris, HTC will be putting every rider in the sprint to try and block Rojas

dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes

I put Costa in for tomorrow but he's been making hay today. Well, four points' worth of hay at least.

rbx | 12 years ago
0 likes

IN:Rein TAARAMAE OUT:Arnold JEANNESSON
IN:Pierre ROLLAND OUT:Andrey AMADOR BAKKAZAKOVA

Could've earned a lot more points with Arnold but will hopefully make up with some from Rolland.

Still don't know if the decision to keep Andy instead of Cadel was good or now  22

drheaton | 12 years ago
0 likes

You might have pulled a blinder with Jeannesson, he's in Evans' group at the minute so might be in for a good finish and a move up the white jersey table.

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

My changes yesterday

IN:Arnold JEANNESSON OUT:Gorka IZAGIRRE INSAUSTI
IN:Bauke MOLLEMA OUT:Rigoberto URAN URAN

I dont think its going to make much difference overall today, Just hope Evans and Frank can get back up near the front  19

drheaton | 12 years ago
0 likes

Kept Andy overnight but dropped Riblon for Taaramae  2

Would have been better off swapping out Frank S for Cancellara or EBH ahead of tomorrow. Oh well, there's always La Vuelta.

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Sh*t, i thought Andy would be dead today, so i kept Evans in, now Andy is away with Contador and he now has the polka dots, so thats even more points to him

The rider i took out lastnight went over the climb 1st, so lost even more points to add to my list of riders who spite me, lol

Voeckler is getting paced back up by Pineau, loving that

Evans and Frank back in the main bunch who are going great guns with Liquigas pushing on the front

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Holy Jebus, Frank pedalling squares already

The break is 1.30 up the road and then only 4 men, Contador, Andy, Evans and Voeckler with Contador pushing it hard as anything to drop them and get back into the race  13

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

And we're attacking already

Contador, Schlecks, Evans all attacking with 92km left at the start of the first climb Voeckler is there aswell

Cav better get his pace up already else he could get timed out again, lose points and Sunday will be a crash fest

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

No but its a fair point, there were 88 riders who lost 20 points yesterday  19

I'm miffed already, i decided to make a couple of switchs lastnight after telling myself i should leave it be, but no no and now a guy i took out is away in the break  14

drheaton | 12 years ago
0 likes

I feel that everyone who had Cav in their team should lose some points for yesterday, they get points when he does so they should lose some when he does. Of course that's purely because I don't have Cav and have been lagging way behind in the last week but still...

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Also just noticed that 88 guys were outside the time yesterday, Cav was in there and lost 20 points to Rojas who made the time, only 15 points between them now, so unless Rojas goes in the break today and gets to the sprint i doubt Cav can lose the Jersey now

Pages

Latest Comments