Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Novice alert!

I've been commuting to work for a few months now and recently got my hands on a set of bar ends. I went to fit them the other day with the plan to just budge everything on my bars inwards, resulting in enough space to fit the bar ends.....but it turns out the rubber end plugs are attached to a rubber grip that runs underneath my foam grips, making the whole plan a bit more laborious than first expected. I want to get round this problem without resorting to cutting the grips....any one got any decent tips on how to remove the buggers without inadvertently destroying them?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Latest Comments