Home

Friends at the university gave the task to write an essay about Ilon Mask and his contribution to alternative types of energy. Please help me with ideas.

8 comments

ktache [1497 posts] 1 month ago
0 likes

I think you probably mean Elon Musk.

Zermattjohn [321 posts] 1 month ago
5 likes

What's wrong with ignoring the deadline until the night before, swallowing a load of Pro Plus and drinking coffee until you've finished it? Never did me any 'arm.

Kids today...!

ConcordeCX [1039 posts] 1 month ago
5 likes

Copy the article on Wikipedia.

But to defeat the plagiarism detectors use Google Translate to put it first into Georgian, then into Tagalog, from there into Navajo, Inuit and Hungarian and finally translate it back into English and submit it as your original work.

If you like you can change the order of translation, but make sure the last one is back to English, otherwise it might not make sense.

hawkinspeter [3489 posts] 1 month ago
3 likes

I want to know why Elon Musk doesn't want us searching for purple squirrels. Is he hiding something important about them?

brooksby [4352 posts] 1 month ago
3 likes
Zermattjohn wrote:

What's wrong with ignoring the deadline until the night before, swallowing a load of Pro Plus and drinking coffee until you've finished it? Never did me any 'arm.

Kids today...!

I remember drinking so much strong coffee to stay awake that I could barely write the essay, my hands were shaking so much. This was back in the days when essays at university were created using a "pen" and "paper "...

janusz0 [344 posts] 1 month ago
3 likes

Don't lecturers set tasks anymore, or are these friends paying you to write their essays?

madcarew [1003 posts] 1 month ago
2 likes

Lots of ideas:

Elon Musk hasn't contributed any thing to alternative types of energy, they've all been there since the beginning of the universe

You could compare Elon Musk's contribution to alternative energy to Elizabeth Homes contribution to blood testing: It is principally a salesmanship relationship

You could mention that he hasn't bought anything new to alternative energies, or the application of them, but he has wrapped them up a lot better than others (back to salesmanship)

You could question his contribution to alternative energies based on the issue that his cars, as generally used, consume more fossil fuel than most similar sized petrol powered cars.

You could point out that in some way he has made electric cars 'sexy' and increased demand for them manyfold. 

You could point out that he's the only guy on the planet with an ego to match trumps, and between them they could probably power a hot air balloon halfway across the atlantic... which would be just far enough.

Jane_Walters [4 posts] 1 month ago
0 likes

When I told my friends that I needed to write an essay about Elon Musk, all my friends immediately became interested and began to throw ideas. I was advised by my acquaintances who have a resource for writing a resume https://paperleaf.ca/buy-essay-online/ Here you can order both an essay and a term paper for writing. What do you think? Did someone collaborate with these guys?