Home

Hello!

My husband planned a biking tour with his friends and colleagues. He is new at dirt biking and not much aware about which pickup truck would be the best to carry their dirt bikes. Some people suggested us Honda CRF 250 '04, and few are referring Tundra, Toyota's full-size. I also found this blog where it is very convenient to fit dirt bikes into 2020 Jeep Gladiators, but I am not sure whether the sales have started or not and could also be a little expensive.

So, what are your ideas about pickup trucks with great Dirt Bike Hauling capability? Are share your views regarding rentals as well.

I am waiting for your response. 

3 comments

CXR94Di2 [2478 posts] 5 days ago
1 like

F150 Raptor  4

don simon fbpe [2870 posts] 5 days ago
1 like

"Some people suggested us Honda CRF 250 '04, and few are referring Tundra, Toyota's full-size"

The Tundra has better carrying capacity, but the CRF will be much easier for parking, the kids always had problems on the CRF rear seat.

This hould be an interesting comparison Either way tell us how you get on.

Lisa_May [3 posts] 4 days ago
0 likes
don simon fbpe wrote:

"Some people suggested us Honda CRF 250 '04, and few are referring Tundra, Toyota's full-size"

The Tundra has better carrying capacity, but the CRF will be much easier for parking, the kids always had problems on the CRF rear seat.

This hould be an interesting comparison Either way tell us how you get on.

Thanks. It is helpful.  1