Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

TdF Stage 1

Right, my team is picked, transfers planned for stages 2,3,4 and 5 already. (Ho ho ho)

Have left out some big names so a little bit of a gamble for stages 1 and 2.

And no, I'm not posting my team yet.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

162 comments

chiv30 replied to Joelsim | 9 years ago
0 likes
Joelsim wrote:

I've got a good idea. Why don't we talk about the race and the game? Enough eh, it's tedious.

I agree , Jekyll & Hyde ain't gonna listen to reason anytime soon so I'm off to bed hoping for another great race stage later on

Plus going forwards it's easier not to give him the time of day as he seems to think a debate starts and ends with his own and his "brothers" opinion  24

VVV73 replied to JohnnyRemo | 9 years ago
0 likes
JohnnyRemo wrote:

I've left Gerrans in - so hopefully he'll be okay as it's a stage made for him.

I still bought him in too Johnny  36 along with The Valve and 1 pen for Tom Slagter who I think is a chance of taking Yellow today. I actually forgot to bring Sagan in today( huge worry ), as have a few fantasy's and thought I already had him in this one, with the constant defending myself and feeling a bit beaten down I just forgot ....OPPS...  24

P.s The Rider I mentioned earlier getting kicked off tour for Headbutting, wsnt Browny but Mark Renshaw who was leading out for Cav at the time at HTC. both Aussies both ridden in Rabobank colours. (seems I am getting old . memory)  40

VVV73 replied to stevemarks | 9 years ago
0 likes
stevemarks wrote:

Whine, whine whine,

You sound like Cavendish!

You are a pomme!  3

Keep it going, finding it hard to argue against my points ?
and it goes on and on... more names, some say it is a derogatory name, but it is not at all and no proof of Australian's using it that way, when it was used in that way in UK. oh btw It is Pom , pommy or Pommie normally with a illegitimate child thrown on the end  41 .

chiv30 replied to VVV73 | 9 years ago
0 likes
VVV73 wrote:

Thank you everyone for standing by and watching me take this..
Am I so wrong here?
Am I seriously at fault?
Did I start this personal attack?
Did I ever know this was his HERO lol till 5 mins ago ?

And you still don't get it .....

All ppl hear from you now is

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  37
or
Waaahh waaahh waaahh waaahh  20

My original post calling you a tool may have been out of order however reading back through this thread I now think it's fully justified unfortunately

grandma replied to VVV73 | 9 years ago
0 likes
VVV73 wrote:

Clearly at fault here, what did he say about his HERO ? MAN UP ,.

Ciao Persona Non-Grata  103

Now, now, VV, be a good little boy now and apologize to the good man. He's nice enough to play with you while you're on that computer thing of yours. It's not nice to be so aggressive to people you don't know. Come inside and grandma will give you a little cookie and milk. I apologize for my grandson's behavior.

VVV73 replied to Joelsim | 9 years ago
0 likes
Joelsim wrote:

Give it a rest FFS.

The truth really hurts, I have pointed out I did absolutely nothing wrong here, was attacked verbally abused and Bullied by most of the people here, even most stars going to derogatory remarks about me and my country !!!!! very shameful indeed.
I have taken it to heart the dbl standards here as it is free for all on me.. people calling me prejudice against races ...like OMG stevepro, show me your proof please?

I am feeling very low and hope I can get thru this and continue to to talk to Ray.
HAVE A GOOD LOOK AT YOURSELF and the standards here and what can come of them.
My brother has just called me and his Counsel has advised me to not comment any more on this, till he looks at it. thank you
http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/540167/20140224/charlotte-dawson-suicide-...  17  2

VVV73 replied to drheaton | 9 years ago
0 likes
drheaton wrote:

Oh my god, how old are you VVV? Miss! Miss! Miss! He started it miss, it wasn't me miss I promise!

You're totally out of line, you went off on one about the crash before anyone one had properly analysed it or had time to comment, Cav has come out and apologised, Gerrans has said no problem, its a racing incident but you were way out ahead of them throwing accusations around and causing trouble. The people on the forum are reasonable and polite for the most part, so for them to band together against you like they have should tell you that you're in the wrong here and that attitude sucks. The only person I've seen backing you up is your "brother" and the majority of people who agreed that it was Cav's fault agreed to only that and not the way that you then went about attacking him, brits, forum users and anyone else in your sights.

Let it go, give it a rest, learn how to not use CAPS LOCK and let's get back to the racing.

wrong wrong wrong You will be hearing more shortly. GTD. Stay Tuned
Enough said !

VVV73 replied to Stumps | 9 years ago
0 likes
stumps wrote:

Its Wiggins not Wiggans................  40

and errr Greg Lemond, 86,89,90 comes from that well known European country of USA.........DOUBLE  40

I made a mistake, I was actually referring to Phil Anderson another AUSTRLALIAN then, as he was THE FIRST NON EUOPEAN to win a STAGE of TDF.
I recently finished his Biography so it was at the front of my memory palace.
I watched Greg Le Mond's wins  1 the only American to win a TDF.. hee hee hee

Love your signature btw, VVV stands for Veni Vidi Vici .

VVV73 replied to Stumps | 9 years ago
0 likes
stumps wrote:

You mean the Phil Anderson that was born in England.......................?

And why was he born there?
Ask him what he is I not what reply you will get  1
Did you have to go wiki that one I beat, to make sure my claims were correct and that's all you could find ? LOL

here is some Great reading... Oh seems old mates Godo friend Neil Stephens isn't to please with Cav either !

http://www.sbs.com.au/cyclingcentral/news/55186/Cav-s-apology-won-t-heal...

GreenEDGE sports director Matt White on Sunday said it was disappointing the sport's governing body didn't take any action against the British sprint sensation.

White said fellow director Neil Stephens "went and had a word to them this morning just for an explanation and they didn't really have one".

VVV73 replied to stevemarks | 9 years ago
0 likes
stevemarks wrote:

Have you heard Cav whinge every tour about dangerous riders and riders who shouldn't be there. You can't defend that , he was WAY OUT OF LINE. everyone called Cadel a dog in Giro (he didn't endanger any lives), yet Cav's is going to break someone's neck one day.
I actually made a comment to mate 12 hours earlier about Cav pushing into other teams trains back in the day!
let me Guess, Your British Smile.

So It looks like I may have missed out the word "stage" big deal and you certainly implied here that Cavendish was a dangerous rider. Easy to pick up on someone's typing errors when you haven't got an argument.

You keep bringing up Cadel, a guy I have nothing but respect for, what has he got to do with whether Cavendish is a tool/whiner/Dog/dangerous rider/killer of peoples tour dreams? I'll admit it if it will make you happy. I am blind stupid Cavendish apologist, who cannot see that he has won only 200 plus stages/stage races so far, 43 grand tour stages, 25 of them in the Tour de France (funny you didn't pick out that error of mine) the world championships, Milan San Remo, Two Olympic gold medals, SPOTY, as voted for by the British people, and the points jersey in all three grand tours, but is a tool.

As for the name calling, I'll agree the cretin comment was mine and uncalled for, but I nowhere called you a bitch! I said you whine like a bitch, which is true and not the same. I also called you a Pomme which was sort of a joke but, you pointed out that it wasn't even an insult anyway.
Okay so you don't like Cavendish it's a personality thing because he is arrogant and whiny when he loses, which isn't often, and when he wins he always gives the credit to his team mates. I have not heard him Whine every time he loses a race, that is just not true or any where near the truth.

If you want to get pedantic on the use of language you might actually look up the meaning of the word Tool

here let me do it for you]

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tool

Is that what you meant to call Cavendish? Nowhere do you seem to have produced a valid arguement that this definition fits the man. You see I can be pedantic too.

Dude I bought Cadel up again cause you bought Wiggans into it. Don't even start on Cadel's List of acheivements. Many junior world titles. Cpl Australian Cyclists of the year and oh a O.A.M.
Couldn't even admit I didn't say cav was the most dangerous rider in the peleton instead some piss weak excuse again. Ciao have fun reading, what Gerrans, Matt Whie and Neil Stephens really think .

VVV73 replied to dave atkinson | 9 years ago
0 likes
Dave Atkinson wrote:

this pointless and circular thread has gone on long enough, and anyone that continues it is going to find themselves muted.

So is steve Muted????? or was that just aimed at me?

chiv30 replied to They call me Spartacus | 9 years ago
0 likes
They call me Spartacus wrote:
drheaton wrote:

At what point did VVV73 become "They call me Spartacus"? I'm sure we've had these issues before. VVV, are you by any chance related in any way to an Orli? We've not heard from Enrique recently...

thefatcyclist wrote:

Don't bother trolling back, i'm not used to this cr** on this forum, and i'm out of this thread

Sadly this has become all too common on the threads with a small band of trolls constantly trying to rile the rest of the community. I figured I'd try to get back on the forums during the Tour and enjoy the race in the same way I have in previous years, sadly that's not going to happen and I may well just not bother at all.

Yep 2 other People I watched you all gang up on before I came.. I seen what was going on. I had been observing this forum for over a year.

I notice everytime I answer someones attack they don't come back...is this all u had?

I called wiggo a prima donna because he is and always has been my opinion has never changed

If you have been observing you would know that Enrique/ orli are one and the same and he openly admitted it eventually and apologized for it yes he can be a pain at times but he isn't obnoxious with it unlike yourself and alter ego that is the reason why ppl are on your back plus the fact you turn everything you post into Australia vs the world

Everyone is entitled to an opinion but there are ways and means to have a debate you have neither the ways or the means and at times come across as a petulant child .

If I was you I'd look back at this thread and think long and hard as to why ppl seem to be attacking you

chiv30 replied to They call me Spartacus | 9 years ago
0 likes
chiv30 wrote:

And we all used to think Enrique was bad.......he was a saint compared to Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde above .

And Spartacus/ VV it's actually quite sad using another id to support and like your own posts

It's MY BROTHERS, HE LOGGED IN TO REMARK and I DSIDN'T REALISE IT WAS STILL IN HIS ACCOUNT ... IS THAT OK... like I was trying to hide it LOL....
wasn't it you who had 2 accounts earlier, GHOST THREADS?
So I was right u do have 2 accoutns  1 I don't forget much gents
Keep it coming, Internet bullying , very sad like teenage girls , victimising , in ya little niche.

It was your brother? Really you insult me with that response , read the thread again ,both of your ids answer questions as a single entity  44

As for my two accounts it was made perfectly clear why I made a second and it was never to support my own arguments unlike yourself it seems

VVV73 replied to chiv30 | 9 years ago
0 likes
chiv30 wrote:
Joelsim wrote:

I've got a good idea. Why don't we talk about the race and the game? Enough eh, it's tedious.

I agree , Jekyll & Hyde ain't gonna listen to reason anytime soon so I'm off to bed hoping for another great race stage later on

Plus going forwards it's easier not to give him the time of day as he seems to think a debate starts and ends with his own and his "brothers" opinion  24

Another reply, another insulting name .... *claps* keep proving me right . ty.

0 likes
chiv30 wrote:
drheaton wrote:

At what point did VVV73 become "They call me Spartacus"? I'm sure we've had these issues before. VVV, are you by any chance related in any way to an Orli? We've not heard from Enrique recently...

thefatcyclist wrote:

Don't bother trolling back, i'm not used to this cr** on this forum, and i'm out of this thread

Sadly this has become all too common on the threads with a small band of trolls constantly trying to rile the rest of the community. I figured I'd try to get back on the forums during the Tour and enjoy the race in the same way I have in previous years, sadly that's not going to happen and I may well just not bother at all.

Yep 2 other People I watched you all gang up on before I came.. I seen what was going on. I had been observing this forum for over a year.

I notice everytime I answer someones attack they don't come back...is this all u had?

I called wiggo a prima donna because he is and always has been my opinion has never changed

If you have been observing you would know that Enrique/ orli are one and the same and he openly admitted it eventually and apologized for it yes he can be a pain at times but he isn't obnoxious with it unlike yourself and alter ego that is the reason why ppl are on your back plus the fact you turn everything you post into Australia vs the world

Everyone is entitled to an opinion but there are ways and means to have a debate you have neither the ways or the means and at times come across as a petulant child .

If I was you I'd look back at this thread and think long and hard as to why ppl seem to be attacking you

It's funny how I am the child , yet it you blokes that are doing all the kiddy name calling.. cretin, child, criminal,.... Seems can't post a replay without calling me a name .lol

0 likes
chiv30 wrote:
chiv30 wrote:

And we all used to think Enrique was bad.......he was a saint compared to Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde above .

And Spartacus/ VV it's actually quite sad using another id to support and like your own posts

It's MY BROTHERS, HE LOGGED IN TO REMARK and I DSIDN'T REALISE IT WAS STILL IN HIS ACCOUNT ... IS THAT OK... like I was trying to hide it LOL....
wasn't it you who had 2 accounts earlier, GHOST THREADS?
So I was right u do have 2 accoutns  1 I don't forget much gents
Keep it coming, Internet bullying , very sad like teenage girls , victimising , in ya little niche.

It was your brother? Really you insult me with that response , read the thread again ,both of your ids answer questions as a single entity  44

As for my two accounts it was made perfectly clear why I made a second and it was never to support my own arguments unlike yourself it seems

yes mate same pc, he said he was finished , replay was open , I refreshed and thought it was fixed to me, His comment was Indeed. too the too all common derogatory remarks..... Prove otherwise.

chiv30 replied to drheaton | 9 years ago
0 likes
drheaton wrote:

At what point did VVV73 become "They call me Spartacus"? I'm sure we've had these issues before. VVV, are you by any chance related in any way to an Orli? We've not heard from Enrique recently....

That's uncalled for good Dr  45

0 likes
Joelsim wrote:

Thank you Joel, but that's what started it LOL joking, I appreciate to that you have pretty much been fair to me as well. thank you. After last time I posted lots of good stuff and banter 4 weeks , yet no one wanted to talk to me except Enrique, But as Soon as I say something even slightly controversial I get pounced on ... Don't ever call any a tool ok.... Anyway you don't want to be seen with the devil so thank you. and ever want some Info on Aussie riders or Neo pros , Like this red hot german coming thru, drop me a line. Up to you.. Ty u 2 Enrique....You guys were just lucky Enrique didn't have my Knowledge of Cycling to call you on ya ya bullocks in here  1 Oh No he didn't.

ray silvester replied to dave atkinson | 9 years ago
0 likes
Dave Atkinson wrote:

Anyway, that's bike racing. Sometimes sprinters have a split second to make a decision and they make the wrong one, like throwing a headbutt to try and muscle into a space. It's not really a nationality thing. *cough* Mark Renshaw *cough*

I thought it was Renshaw's fault too  3  3

TERatcliffe26 replied to JohnnyRemo | 9 years ago
0 likes
JohnnyRemo wrote:

I've left Gerrans in - so hopefully he'll be okay as it's a stage made for him.

Ive gone for his mate Albasini  39

0 likes
VVV73 wrote:

Thank you everyone for standing by and watching me take this..
Am I so wrong here?
Am I seriously at fault?
Did I start this personal attack?
Did I ever know this was his HERO lol till 5 mins ago ?

Now, now, VV, now let's be a good little boy and come inside and take your medication, luv. You and your brother probably need to find something else to do rather than bother those good people at the Road.cc forum pages. I apologize for my grandson's behavior...

Joelsim replied to drheaton | 9 years ago
0 likes
drheaton wrote:

Oh my god, how old are you VVV? Miss! Miss! Miss! He started it miss, it wasn't me miss I promise!

You're totally out of line, you went off on one about the crash before anyone one had properly analysed it or had time to comment, Cav has come out and apologised, Gerrans has said no problem, its a racing incident but you were way out ahead of them throwing accusations around and causing trouble. The people on the forum are reasonable and polite for the most part, so for them to band together against you like they have should tell you that you're in the wrong here and that attitude sucks. The only person I've seen backing you up is your "brother" and the majority of people who agreed that it was Cav's fault agreed to only that and not the way that you then went about attacking him, brits, forum users and anyone else in your sights.

Let it go, give it a rest, learn how to not use CAPS LOCK and let's get back to the racing.

+1. It's pointless, dull and boring and is getting on everyone's tits.

0 likes
Joelsim wrote:
drheaton wrote:

Soory you feel that way joel, you must reallt dislike reading bold headlines in paper then.

0 likes
Joelsim wrote:
drheaton wrote:

Soory you feel that way joel, you must reallt dislike reading bold headlines in paper then.

They call me Sp... (not verified) replied to Joelsim | 9 years ago
0 likes

Don't say any more little brother, Please.

VVV73 replied to They call me Spartacus | 9 years ago
0 likes

Don't say any more little brother, Please.

Ok sorry bro. great timing on post btw:)
This is my REAL Hero everyone  1

They call me Sp... (not verified) replied to drheaton | 9 years ago
0 likes
drheaton wrote:

thefatcyclist wrote:

Look in the Mirror, and see who was victimising who, for free speech

VVV73 replied to drheaton | 9 years ago
0 likes
drheaton wrote:

The people on the forum are reasonable and polite for the most part, so for them to band together against you like they have should tell you that you're in the wrong here and that attitude sucks. The only person I've seen backing you up is your "brother" and the majority of people who agreed that it was Cav's fault agreed to only that and not the way that you then went about attacking him, brits, forum users and anyone else in your sights.

More Lies especially the bit about attacking brits forum users and anyone else ! Defending!
Polite, Like your arguement with Invisable in May ?

0 likes
VVV73 wrote:

More Lies especially the bit about attacking brits forum users and anyone else !

VV, luv, leave the nice people on the computer alone and come take a nap. It's that time of the day and you know how you get when you miss your medication. Come take a nap on nanna's lap and everything will be better. Why don't you come and sit on nanna's lap and watch TV? I hear there's a nice race going on in the English countryside today and I think it's on right now.

chiv30 replied to VVV73 | 9 years ago
0 likes
VVV73 wrote:
drheaton wrote:

The people on the forum are reasonable and polite for the most part, so for them to band together against you like they have should tell you that you're in the wrong here and that attitude sucks. The only person I've seen backing you up is your "brother" and the majority of people who agreed that it was Cav's fault agreed to only that and not the way that you then went about attacking him, brits, forum users and anyone else in your sights.

More Lies especially the bit about attacking brits forum users and anyone else ! Defending!
Polite, Like your arguement with Invisable in May ?

Don't bring me into this....btw it's invisible

Pages

Latest Comments