Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

*#$&^@*( SPEWING NO COMMON SENSE....

U get maybe one or 2 times a year we get tours at this time, and U have to update 4 minutes before it closes, ....never heard of late tweaks...

THINK ABOUT IT, had read forums knew what time the shu todd was etc. watched Giro was doing some form, locking in and THANK YOU!

REALLY COULDN'T WAIT 4 MINUTES!~~

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

74 comments

dave atkinson | 9 years ago
0 likes

put yourself in my boots: i can fix your problem fairly easily, but all i'm getting is personal insults directed at me, and the other people that help with the game. so: what would you do?

VVV73 replied to dave atkinson | 9 years ago
0 likes
Dave Atkinson wrote:

put yourself in my boots: i can fix your problem fairly easily, but all i'm getting is personal insults directed at me, and the other people that help with the game. so: what would you do?

Well when a Paying customer has a problem, I don't say I did this so it must be YOUR FAULT.!

You started this thread and the server clocks it at 18.06 here.

I started the update at 18.01 on the server clock....1 minute after the deadline for ToC closed

time.jpg

Gkam84's picture

posted by Gkam84 [8372 posts]
15th May 2014 - 3:25

VVV73 replied to VVV73 | 9 years ago
0 likes

I have misied tours and trades on my own and taken on the chin, but when it's not fault and to be told THAT IT IS. took me 40 mins to prove it , I HAD TOO..

VVV73 | 9 years ago
0 likes

now I am gunna go calm down grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr to much fucking stress for 4 am

0 likes

I'm not going to though. I'll refund your tenner and you can play on as a standard player. if you're going to behave like this, i'm not really interested in your custom. Cheers then.

0 likes
Dave Atkinson wrote:

I'm not going to though. I'll refund your tenner and you can play on as a standard player. if you're going to behave like this, i'm not really interested in your custom. Cheers then.

that's your solution to everything
I fucked up, heres ya money......... seen u say sametyhing to someone other day
! put yaself in MY BOOTS......spent 2 hpours studying rifers, read all the forums, then when this happens told I am making it up
whatever!

LOL so I get my money back and spent all that time and effort into purist for nothing, sweet.:) love ya work

0 likes

I expect it's fixable, i have the team you were about to select saved in the database.

0 likes
Dave Atkinson wrote:

I expect it's fixable, i have the team you were about to select saved in the database.

If he had of said that 2 minutes after it shut , INSTEAD OF SAYINGHhe shut it at 18.01 then having to prove I wasn't liaring for fucking 40 mins
paid for this pleasure!

BTW stumps I PAID, not my fault their boss doesn't pay them , how the fuck do I know, looks a professionbal site, I also mod a MAJOR sprot streaming site for FREE for YEARS VIPBOX might have heard it

Stumps | 9 years ago
0 likes

mate, try spell check before you post  4

VVV73 replied to Stumps | 9 years ago
0 likes
stumps wrote:

mate, try spell check before you post  4

HEY diff between spelling and typing, especially WHEN FURIOUS!

Gkam84 | 9 years ago
0 likes

I am NOT the boss....Dave is the boss.

my email is Guitaristkam [at] gmail.com

Please email me before continuing with your posting.

VVV73 replied to Gkam84 | 9 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

I am NOT the boss....Dave is the boss.

my email is Guitaristkam [at] gmail.com

Please email me before continuing with your posting.

Guitarist, I doubt U could play a open G chord ......joking ...pfft

Stumps | 9 years ago
0 likes

mate, chill out, its only a small race in the whole competition. I missed the transfers completely with a team of climbers for a virtually assured sprint, but so what.

The lads on here run a very good game and none of them get anything for doing it so a little respect is called for  14

Also why are you waiting till 4 mins before the cut off to make your transfers, it seems a bit daft to me.

VVV73 replied to Stumps | 9 years ago
0 likes
stumps wrote:

mate, chill out, its only a small race in the whole competition. I missed the transfers completely with a team of climbers for a virtually assured sprint, but so what.

The lads on here run a very good game and none of them get anything for doing it so a little respect is called for  14

WHATEVER!\RESPECT IS EARNT and not from multiaple era's and saying people are liaring and trying hardest to prove it
it was 1 min past he could have easily said swing me email, and solved!
but NO I don't make mistakes u making it upo blkah bl,ahy
every heard of customer is always right!

SILLY ME thought PREMIUM membership MEANT PREMIUM SERVICE!

Gkam84 | 9 years ago
0 likes

I did start it at 18.01, but it would seem that the server clock and my computer were not at the same time.

I have emailed Dave about this and asked you to email me

0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

I did start it at 18.01, but it would seem that the server clock and my computer were not at the same time.

I have emailed Dave about this and asked you to email me

I don't know ya fucking email mate!
I didn't even know u were a boss till recently... no markers saying admin or nothing! ordinary

Gkam84 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Look, I am trying to help you, I asked you to email me....but you, continue to spout off...

0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

Look, I am trying to help you, I asked you to email me....but you, continue to spout off...

WEll admit fault and say sorry, U said u shut it at 18.01 and virtually accused me of being a LIAR...when U made shit up....wasted time here proving my self to U

0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

Don't much like paying money to be accussed of making shit up!

BUZZ6835 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Had same prob here. Selected transfers, hit make transfer button at 17.57 and was left with "game is currently updating!

Sagan and Danielson out
Cav and Goss in

14  24  39

VVV73 replied to BUZZ6835 | 9 years ago
0 likes
BUZZ6835 wrote:

Had same prob here. Selected transfers, hit make transfer button at 17.57 and was left with "game is currently updating!

Sagan and Danielson out
Cav and Goss in

14  24  39

THEN TELL SME HE SHUT IT AT 18.01 and I AM BULLSHITTIN G.

VVV73 replied to VVV73 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Had to spend fucking 40 mins here proving myself!

BUZZ6835 replied to BUZZ6835 | 9 years ago
0 likes

Hi Gkam84, any chance of some help with my transfers please?

BUZZ6835 wrote:

Sagan and Danielson out
Cav and Goss in

14  24  39

Gkam84 | 9 years ago
0 likes

OK, I see that post now, I was reading the ones you posted in the Giro thread.

But you are posting in various threads about the same thing....

0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:

OK, I see that post now, I was reading the ones you posted in the Giro thread.

But you are posting in various threads about the same thing....

Fire me an email quickly guitaristkam [at] gmail.com

trying to get some friggin aattention! can't believe u second guess me and tried to make it like I was liaring and U were
18.01.....not worth my time and money!

Jus tsp[ent 2 hours studing riders for this shit to happen and THEN BE TOLD I MAKING IT UP!

I see a lot of mistakes here but very few ADMITTANCE!

VVV73 | 9 years ago
0 likes

U cant't even get right fucking post mate.

REALLY COULDN'T WAIT 4 MINUTES FOR TOC. CLOSE BEFORE UPDATING!

Right in the middle of my trades!!!!!!!!!!! Sad
Ridiculous!

VVV73's picture

posted by VVV73 [128 posts]
15th May 2014 - 2:57
GO AND READ CALI stage 4!

Are you really that stupid man ?

VVV73 | 9 years ago
0 likes

yeah I started this thread after I coundlt get a respone in the CALI STAGE 4 THREAD @2.57 LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gkam84 | 9 years ago
0 likes

You started this thread and the server clocks it at 18.06 here.

I started the update at 18.01 on the server clock....1 minute after the deadline for ToC closed

VVV73 | 9 years ago
0 likes

YOU REALLY THINK I AM MAKING THIS UP ....LOL PFFT
like I need this drama at 3am!

Nice Customer Relations!

Gkam84 | 9 years ago
0 likes

THANK YOU VERY MUCH....FOR UPDATING 4 MINUTES before TOC. closes....COMMON SENSE. Think About IT

14th May 2014 - 18:04

That one?

Pages

Latest Comments