Pedal for Parkinson's - Isle of Wight
Take part in our Pedal for Parkinson's event on the Isle of Wight this summer to have fun, get fit and make a difference for people with Parkinson's.
With a choice of our 21 mile blast, 41 mile blaze or 59 mile burn routes though the island's beautiful countryside, there's a distance to suit everyone.
What to expect
- a signposted circular route
- bike mechanic support
- downloadable GPX route file powered by MapMyRide
- refreshments en route
- a medal and a big cheer at the finish
- post-race leg massage
- fun family games at the charity village
- Venue: Seaclose Park, Isle of Wight
- Distances: 21, 41 or 59 miles
- Registration cost: £20 for adults, £10 for under-16s. £5 off these prices if you sign up by Monday 7 March 2016!
- Minimum ages: 11 for the 21 mile route, 16 for the 41 and 59 mile routes; all under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
Please note all routes are approximate and are subject to change.
- See more at: http://www.parkinsons.org.uk/content/pedal-parkinsons-isle-wight#sthash....