I'm selling my Felt Z5 because I simply don't use it enough anymore to justify keeping it...
This was purchased in 2014 from Pembrokeshire bikes and has since done about 2000 miles.
It's in fantastic condition, having been really well looked after. There are a couple of small scuffs to the top tube and down tube, but nothing major at all (see pics)
Fitted with a new 105 chain. Comes without pedals.
Bike differs from the below spec in regards to the wheels which are a Shimano R500 wheelset with 700 x 25c Felt Speed kevlar bead tyres
Any questions, please give me a shout.
Blurb from Felt:
- Frame - Felt Endurance Road UHC Performance MMC Carbon Fiber frame w/ 3KP weave, InsideOut internal molding process, aluminum BB30 shell, internal electric or mechanical cable routing, Carbon Fiber dropouts & replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- Fork - Felt Endurance Road UHC Performance Carbon Fiber monocoque fork; 100% Carbon Fiber ControlTaper 1.125" - 1.5" steerer tube, crown, blades, & dropouts
- Drivetrain Shimano 105 STI, Shimano 105 braze-on, Shimano 105, FSA Gossamer BB30, 50/34T, Shimano 10-speed, Shimano, 11-32T
- Components - Shimano 105 Super SLR dual pivot w/ cartridge brake pads, Felt SL short reach design, Felt VA 2D forged aluminum w/custom Cr-Mo bolts, Felt UHC Performance Carbon Fiber, Prologo Kappa
- Wheelset - Mavic Aksium
- Finish - Gloss Carbon
- Weight - 17.47lbs | 7.94kg
Collection from Cardiff, CF23