We went fixie racing on a posh Bath street, and made a short vid...1:15Pulteney Express Looking to get more areo on the bike? these exercises might help...6:14Yoga series part 10: trunk Many muscle groups don't get used at all in cycling, including some in your hips. Here's how to exercise them.7:00Yoga series part 9: hips David Else takes in some of Hampshire's highlights on the Mega Meon route6:59Wiggle Super Series Mega Meon sportive recce Tight hamstrings are often a problem for cyclists, here's how to tackle them8:04Yoga series part 8: Hamstrings Cycling can leave you with tight hamstrings - try these exercises to restore full knee movement5:29Yoga Series part 7: Knees Joint freeing series: exercises for your ankles7:34Yoga Series part 6: Ankles Cycling can lead to muscle imbalances. Karen talks through the potential problems and corrective exercises10:07Yoga series part 5: Posture An introduction to joint freeing and muscle imbalances caused by cycling6:00Yoga series part 4: Joint freeing The Verenti-sponsored OS Mountain Mayhem sportive: we ride the 100km route4:01Mountain Mayhem sportive - the recce We ride Verenti's Carbon bike on the climb it's named for3:23Verenti Rhigos on the Rhigos New MTB flick from Anthill Films2:34Follow Me trailer Fixie's belt-driven wonder gets the TR treatment3:58Review: Fixie Inc Peacemaker - £1149.00 The Carlton Flyer from 1969 - look at those lugs!7:35The first Carbon bike? How does that clever eccentric axle work? Here's how!0:32White Industries ENO hub Karen introduces the key concepts of yogic breathing and explains why they can help cyclists5:54Yoga series part 3: breathing How yoga can benefit your riding3:46Yoga series part 2: Why yoga for cycling? Instructor Karen Burt introduces our series on Yoga for cyclists2:42Yoga series part 1: Introduction Prototype belt drive bike from Moulton: the Moulton Kickshift Belt drive2:33Moulton Kickshift Belt drive + Moulton Speed Stainless Shimano's new hub gear unveiled1:59Shimano Alfine 11 speed hub
Today's top stories
- Road bike filth from De Rosa, Wilier, Argon 18, Cervélo, Deda, Time, Orbea, Ridley…
- BMC unveils slightly mad concept bike at Eurobike show
- Colnago launch C60 Disc and V1-r Disc bikes for 2015
- Eurobike 2014 First look faves: Cannondale, Bianchi, Storck Felt, Norco, Giant, Pinarello, Chris King and more
- Wiltshire cyclist robbed of bike by white van men
- First ride: Canyon Aeroad CF SLX
- Video: Look's 795 Light with integrated everything on the Eurobike test track
- dhb Women's Blok Fluoro bib shorts
- Cycle commuters do it better — 4 in 10 say their sex lives have improved, survey finds
- Bradley Wiggins to target Hour record in 2015
themartincox, August 21, 2014
On the Forum
- Great shared cycle path network in Edinburgh, shame about the cyclists.
- Good value tubular tyres??
- dura ace mechanical 11sp issues
- Vuelta Stage 6
- what are the benefits of shaving your legs....seriously
- The ubiquitous Carlton Kirby
- Winter changes?
- any good kit design websites?
- Beallach Mor this weekend
- Decisions for my new F8
- Hello from a noob.
- Vuelta Stage 5
- Best helmet camera?
- Jersey & Bib Shorts - Matching or not?!?
- Silly Small Strava Segments
- Pictures of your Bike
- Eurobike: Swiss side
- New Bike Friendly Cafe In Central Staffordshire
- Vuelta stage 4
Events coming up