If you're looking for a new bike there's loads to try...0:24Eurobike show shorts: product testing This kind of thing is why nobody takes the Eurobike awards seriously any more0:27Eurobike show shorts: cross trainer bike It's not all about top-end carbon and e-bikes: there's a lot of this kind of nonsense going on at Eurobike too2:47Eurobike show shorts: Dreamslide We take a quick look at a different kind of folder from a UK brand3:02Eurobike show shorts: Bigfish folding bike Steve De la Cruz from Fizik explains the custom moulding process for the new Fizik SIDAS insole2:33Eurobike show shorts: Fizik custom footwear Look's new top-dollar bike is dripping with new technology4:46Eurobike show shorts: Look 695 Sausage cable locks with microfilament cores to beat the thieves1:09Eurobike show shorts: Knog locks Al from Hope talks us through their new integrated cassette and freehub1:02Eurobike show shorts: Hope Technology cassette Mat Brett talks to Saxo Bank's enforcer5:00Eurobike 2010: Jens Voigt Mat rides the 150km course around Bristol and over the Mendips4:42Sportive Preview: The Bristol Belter We get out and about on the new London hire fleet. How did we get on with the bikes?5:00Ridden: the Barclays Cycle Hire bikes It's not just about the six pack...2:56Yoga Series part 14: What is core strength? A quick demo video of the RocLoc 5 system for 2011 helmets1:08Giro RL5 retention system The Stirling is Whyte's £999 fast urban machine and designer Ian Alexander took time to talk us round it.3:01Whyte bikes urban range: the Stirling Get your hips going through their full range with these exercises5:50Yoga Series part 13: hip flexion and extension A tour of the brand new clincher wheelset from Zipp5:49Zipp 404 Carbon Clincher wheels Fabian Cancellara's Paris Roubaix winning bike gets an outing on Stage 3 of Le Tour7:48Tour tech 2010: Fabian Cancellara's Specialized Project Black Roubaix SL3 More work on your core, this time targeting the abs5:10Yoga series part 12: Abdominals Tony went to MSG bikes in Lancing to get fitted for a Santos bike. Here's what we learnt...7:23Bike fitting at MSG bikes: part one The lower back is a big problem area for cyclists, and these exercises can help to correct muscle imbalance there7:36Yoga series part 11: Lower back
Today's top stories
- Watteam to offer £300 PowerBeat powermeter + video
- Vinokourov and Kolobnev may face criminal charges over alleged Liège-Bastogne-Liège bribe
- Find Me Fast app calls for help if you crash
- Driver looking at photos on phone hits cyclist – then snaps fatally injured victim, court told
- Eurobike 2014 preview
- Ride 1,000km in Campagnolo’s Grande Giro Challenge on Strava
- Lance Armstrong says despite fallout from doping ban, “day to day life is positive”
- Mario Cipollini undergoes operation after collision with car
- Rapha Super Lightweight Jersey
- Cycling to work really does make you thinner study confirms
On the Forum
- La Vuelta...
- How fast is a Categorised race(r)?
- Half The Road (FREE Screening)
- La Vuelta - pick three Spaniards forum comp.
- USA Bro Challenge. Stage Four.
- Fantasy Cycling: the automatic roster changes forum thread
- Secure bottle cages
- Jersey & Bib Shorts - Matching or not?!?
- rims with a 2:1 spoke ratio?
- Denbies Duels elimination hill climb 2014
- CrankPump on KickStarter
- Fat Lad At The Back gear
- road or hybrid
- Buying Vintage
- Di2 shifting out of biggest rear gear after a few seconds
- rims with a 2:1 spoke ratio?
- MF Route Around Surrey?
- I don't understand the BBC iplayer
- RideLondon ballot rules?
- Free £25 Voucher!
Events coming up