Today's top stories
- Biggin Hill resident rails against ‘lycra louts’
- New Forest National Park Authority member responds to concerns over spending of £3.75m DfT cash
- Buyer’s guide: Mudguards for keeping you dry this winter
- Did the Camorra fix it for Marco Pantani to be thrown off 1999 Giro d’Italia?
- Edinburgh to strengthen TdF Grand Depart bid with £225,000 funding for 2015 Tour series events
- Statue of David Cameron riding a bike sells for £25,000
- £3,000 fine for Milkman who hit cyclist left him for dead and carried on delivering to customers
- Mole Valley Local Cycling Plan approved by district council – aim is to promote cycling but also minimise the impact on local residents
- Cyclist shot while warming up for time trial - hunter said he was aiming at a hare
- David Millar says cycling became a "burden," wants "to enjoy sport again"
On the Forum
- Recommends for lower priced sunglasses with interchangeable lens for the missus
- Pictures of your Bike
- Milano Torino Forum Competition
- New Wheels - Flo?
- I feel like crying - Campagnolo ergo cracking woes
- Windstopper Base Layers for Autumn/Winter Riding
- Opinions sought - black, white or silver.
- The curse of the numb wotnots
- Insurance stalls claims process after accident - what to do?
- cleaning helmet straps
- Bye bye 2014... rate your season!
- Suggest a Canyon bike?
- Cateye stealth 50
- Quiet Turbo Trainer
- SHIMANO RS81 C24 OR CONPAG ZONDA
- Turbo trainers. Need help.
- Lead mudguards!
- Rear light - Please help me choose
- Another, deeper fantasy idea
- Defy Advanced 1 2015 or Cannondale Synapse Carbon 5 help?
Events coming up
- Wiggle South Downs 100 SportiveOctober 19, 2014 - 07:45
- Evans Cycles Sportive RideIt! CannockOctober 19, 2014 - 08:00
- Rapha Super Cross Series Round Two (and Yorkshire Points Round 6)October 19, 2014 - 11:00
- Adult Cyclocross TrainingOctober 24, 2014 - 18:30
- Wiggle Circuit Breaker SportiveOctober 25, 2014 - 07:45