Today's top stories
- Cyclists help Google make better maps
- Women and older people, on your bike – growing levels of cycling have not brought greater diversity
- ‘Shoddy’ and overly circuitous Cycle Superhighway in North East London criticised
- Tour de Yorkshire pothole worries - council says poor road surface can't be fixed before May
- High speed intercity bike travel? Dutch could open 45kmph e-bike paths for commuters
- Do you suffer migraines? At least one doctor recommends a session on the turbo trainer
- Tech Roundup: Featuring Fulcrum, Buff, Koga, Swiss Side and, um, Cath Kidston, plus video
- Cyclist fines down in Manchester - but campaigners say poor infrastructure gives no choice but to flout rules
- Moving on up
- The Ride Journal Issue IX
On the Forum
- Spring Classics 2015 - NonDispute
- Spring Classics 2015
- Froome vs Contador, are the numbers believable ?
- A couple of Vittoria offers
- Is this Saronni's Colnago or not?
- New Carbon wheels - what brake pads?
- Dehydration tips
- Podium Cafe 2015
- Magura RT6 / RT8 direct rear mount?
- New (cheap) wheels. These or these?
- Metric Century chat
- Specialized roubaix or diverge
- The merits of SPD SL's over SPD's
- Orro Oxygen - anyone ridden one?
- I did it!
- Wahoo fitness trainer. Are they any good?
- Moda Molto, anyone got one or ridden one?
Events coming up
- Joanna Rowsell RideoutMarch 1, 2015 (All day)
- Sarsen TrailMarch 5, 2015 - 08:00
- Wiggle AshdownMarch 7, 2015 - 07:30
- Cycling Weekly Wiltshire WildcatMarch 14, 2015 - 07:30
- Bike Sanco Cala Bona Sportive 100k of pure enjoymentMarch 14, 2015 - 08:39