Today's top stories
- £1,500 settlement for cyclist injured when seat clamp broke
- Tour de France Tech 2014: Vincenzo Nibali's Tour de France winning Specialized Tarmac
- Sainsbury's unveils safer lorry as Boris Johnson launches consultation
- BTR Water Resistant Frame Bike Bag And Mobile Phone Holder
- Save £250 on a Giant Defy 1 with the Bristol Belter
- Glasgow bike shop “humbled” by response to its helping Malawi cyclists
- Enigma Elite HSS Frameset
- Witness appeal after boy, 12, killed while cycling in Leicestershire
- Schwag Grab: win one of five sets of Aftershokz headphones worth £89.99 each
- MP: 2-speed cycle lanes would get more women riding – and let them avoid “Lycra clad mad cyclists”
On the Forum
- First road bike and first ride advice please!
- No bottle mounts
- So why do cyclists get a bad name?
- Legal case - sentencing passed so I think we can discuss
- Commonwealth ITT
- Astana used acupuncture
- Kinesis Aithein Build
- Cyclist stay awesome - Spotted
- Strava 'goal' - new motivation in the weighty issue of hills
- ideas please: Broken circular fitting to my MIO 305
- Descent Fear
- Autumn Classics
- Any Thoughts - Trek Madone 4.9 Compact Ultegra Di2
- Ride London 100 - too little too late?
- Suggest me a cycle gps nav please
- Tour de Pologne
- Phil 'N Paul Bingo
- Womens World Cup
- Ultegra 6800 group set on Domane 4.3?
- Tacx blue motion T2600 trainer couple months old.
Events coming up
- Cathedrals to Coast - Challenge Ride in aid of Christian Aid (Sat 2-Sun 3 August)August 2, 2014 - 07:30
- Evans Cycles Off Road RideIt! Peak DistrictAugust 2, 2014 - 08:00
- The Flying Scotsman SportiveAugust 2, 2014 - 08:30
- Suffolk Coast bike rideAugust 3, 2014 - 07:00
- Wiggle Haywards Heath Howler SportiveAugust 3, 2014 - 07:15