Today's top stories
- Updated: Boris Johnson backs down from claiming campaigners are putting people off cycling
- Survey shows scale of fear on London’s roads in wake of spate of cyclist deaths
- VIDEO: Death-defying mountain descent, backwards
- Lance Armstrong apologises to Christophe Bassons - but Betsy Andreu labels 'Tour of Redemption' a sham
- Pre-Christmas quiz: Name the race, name the rider
- Moulton Bikes secure £500,000 trade deal with China on trade mission with Prime Minister
- Specialized slammed over legal threat against Canadian bike shop using Roubaix name
- Track World Cup: Three golds for Great Britain on weekend records tumbled
- Boy who raised £260k for Haiti back in saddle on charity ride for Philippines typhoon victims
- VIDEO: Don’t be an illegal alien - say no to pavement cycling says University of York
jimmythecuckoo, November 21, 2013
On the Forum
- is it me or are the roads super slippy at the mo?
- Safer trucking
- Should bike shops become collection points for on line sales?
- Neck pain the morning after cycling..
- New tyre
- helmet lights
- New bike advice
- New Bike/Christmas Gift for The Other Half
- Pro Cycling Magazine
- Specialized Sue Tiny Shop over ridiculous copyright
- Renewing our Premium membership
- Change wheels and need to adjust rear derailleur
- FS: BMW Williams F1 Q8.R Bike, very special rare bike.
- Carbon ..... eeek?!
- Neoprene Gloves
- Stolen Specialized Roubaix Elite - 2012
- VisionTrimax carbon 50 tubular wheels,shimano Ultegra semi group and syntace racelite 40 cm bars
- Do we challenge red light jumpers/green man means cyclist
Events coming up