Today's top stories
- Sir Chris Hoy asked for ID - to get into Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome
- Three cyclists hospitalised in hit-and-run on Kent A2 — police appeal
- Southwark can’t impose speed limits on cyclists, says CTC
- Video: Cyclist's lucky escape as driver turns across him
- Michael Albasini insists he’s not racist, apologises to Europcar’s Kévin Réza
- Hampshire cyclist recovers stolen bike after spotting it on eBay
- Win! a Rapide RC1 road bike worth £1,199!
- Bradley Wiggins says sometimes he wishes he hadn’t won Tour de France
- Aftershokz Bluez 2 Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones
- Southwark backs down on 20mph cycling limit
On the Forum
- Not sure if worth reporting to Company, never happened to me before? (Video)
- Is Ned Boulting any good?
- Columba.cc still trading?
- Choisissez trois Français... 2014 édition
- Recommend me a... jersey
- Which energy drink?
- Tour De France stage 18
- Defeated by Blaze Hill, gears for 25% incline
- QR lever not properly closed - do you tell them?
- Scott CR1 - does broken front mech mean replacing the whole frame?!
- New Forest NIMBYs will burst when they see this!
- Moral Dilemma - See Through Bottoms
- Fantasy Cycling: the automatic roster changes forum thread
- Suggest me a cycle gps nav please
- FORUM's SCORUM's MINI LEAGUE 2014(The Giro-Tour Swing)
- tour de france. thank god some things are still sacred
- which cassette?
- Tour de France Stage 16
- fred whitton route
- Tour De France Stage 17
Events coming up
- MOON’OPOLY MOONRIDE Saturday 26th – Sunday 27th July 2014July 26, 2014 (All day)
- Essex Castle bike rideJuly 26, 2014 - 08:00
- Evans Cycles Off Road RideIt! North DownsJuly 26, 2014 - 08:00
- Wiggle Mega Meon SportiveJuly 27, 2014 - 07:15
- Wiltshire's Savernake SizzlerJuly 27, 2014 - 07:30