Today's top stories
- Third cyclist killed on London Cycle Superhighway, tipper lorry involved
- Boris Johnson admits riding bike without rear light
- Wiggo's World? Sir Brad joins Brand Beckham guru for "global cycling venture"
- Just in: Moots Psychlo X
- Sensa Giulia Ultegra Di2
- Vaude Newport II pannier/shoulder bag
- Castelli Prima Gloves
- Route announced and entries open for 2014 MITIE London Revolution
- Annual Oxford bike lights crackdown sees 171 cyclists fined
- Lightweight offer custom wheels for Christmas
On the Forum
- Be gentle with me....
- Evans cycles - the MacDonalds of bicycles?
- Cav confidential
- Stolen Trek Madone 2.3 - Blue
- Front Light for Really Dark Nights _ Any Recommendations??
- Your fitness age
- Winter Bikes
- Soggy bottoms*
- Responsive all purpose bike light
- Commute Bag
- Dura Ace 9000 c24 or Fulcrum Racing Zero
- Restoration 1971 W F Holdsworth Cyclone
- Wheelset for heavier cyclist.
- Good Helmet for a Big Head
- Vasectomy and Cycling
- Please Help: 20mm Seat post
- rapha.. why do people on ebay insist on paying more than it can be bought new from rapha
- Tour of Flanders
Events coming up
- Floodlit junior cycle races PeterboroughNovember 8, 2013 - 18:30
- Veteran -Cycle Club - Cycle JumbleNovember 9, 2013 (All day)
- Wiggle Hell Fire Corner SportiveNovember 10, 2013 - 07:30
- Acorns India Cycle ChallengeNovember 14, 2013 (All day)
- Fenland Clarion CC Club dinner and prize giving eveningNovember 16, 2013 - 19:00