• ***Brand New Unused***
Selle San Marco Ponza Power saddle in Red/White colour way with Titanox Rails.
• Only selling because I transferred my existing, already new saddle onto my new bike-too many saddles, some have to go unfortunately!!
• San Marco Embossed Down Middle Colourway.
• Very Comfortable.
• Weight 235grams.
• Width 129mm.
• I'm very happy to supply further photos or answer any questions.
Selle Italia SLR Carbon
Bought last week on Singletrack forum but the carbon rails are slightly thicker than metal ones and it does not fit the odd-ball single bolt clamp on my Scott Foil.
Used. No rips or tears. 125g. Plenty of life left.
Asking for £45 posted.
Selle Italia SL XC saddle for sale
I didn't get on with it, trying the one that was in the shed all along now
This saddle is still £40 from planet X I'm looking for £25 posted
Post me if interested
- 58cm Condor Italia (2009), in whitewith Tiagra build. £550
- Ultegra 6700 chainset, 175mm, compact (new & unridden) £130
- Fulcrum Racing 3's. Had from new since April, moderate use and in fantastic condition. £250
- Hope Pro III hubset, blue, 28h, light use, really are stunning. £130
- Thomson Elite seatpost, 27.2, 250mm, black £45
- Ciamillo Zero G-Ti, rear caliper (incl SwissStops) £80
- Selle Italia Flite Team edition £55
- Classic Flite Ti saddle £35
- On One Pompino forkes in "that blue" (unused) £25
- Cannondale Ultra Carbon forks from my CAAD9 £75
Slightly larger and more deeply padded than the most minimalist of race designs, the Selle Italia Turbomatic has been a hugely popular saddle for years, this version coming with well-proven shock absorbing technology and a neat look.
I swapped the Turbomatic on to my usual training bike in place of a Selle Italia SLR - my most favouritist saddle in the whole wide world ever. Despite being stablemates, there's a lot of difference between them.
Selle Italia’s Turbomatic Gel Flow Team Edition maintains the basic original shape of the original Turbo but incorporates pretty much every conceivable technological refinement to satisfy the most discerning and demanding of pro, elite and amateur cycling bottoms.