Today's top stories
- Specialized 2015: Allez range highlights
- Cyclists fined over £1,000,000 in London police crackdown
- Video: Wiggle launches bikes – and riders – off a mountain to see which flies furthest
- Alberto Contador’s homemade water bottle mudguard
- Just in: Genesis Volare 40
- Smart Hat cycle helmet inventor to take idea to NSW government
- Video: Trials rider Ali C stars in new Inspired Bicycles film
- Video: E-bikes? Pah! Meet the 50mph propeller-powered bike
- Just In: Blk-Tec C1 wheels
- Have we reached peak sportive? Etape Pennines axed due to lack of participant interest
David Arthur, November 18, 2014
On the Forum
- Number Plate Privacy - WTF?
- winter lights
- Paris Roubaix Velodrome 2015
- Best Bike for Cycling UK to Italy?
- Shoes, pedals, compatibility and efficiency
- Your views please
- Cycling org tells cyclists to get out of the way so cars can pass?
- British Cycling Wiggle 12% Discount?
- New laptop - call in the techies!
- PlanetX RT-57
- Sensa bike for sportives?
- Mio Cyclo GPS users
- Matthew Parris "decapitate Cyclists"
- ITB Syndrome
- Mid Foot Cleat position
- Campagnolo chainset replacement
- Removing bike decals
- Pictures of your Bike
- Wiggle Yorkshire Tour Sportive
- Bicycle on landing arrange to have them removed
Events coming up
- Ladies Only Cyclocross Training PeterboroughNovember 21, 2014 - 18:30
- Wiggle The Royal Flyer SportiveNovember 22, 2014 - 08:00
- Evans Cycles Sportive RideIt! NorthumberlandNovember 23, 2014 - 08:00
- Adult Cyclocross Training PeterboroughNovember 28, 2014 - 18:30
- Evans Cycles RideIt! LeicesterNovember 30, 2014 - 08:00