Today's top stories
- Specialized Diverge ‘go anywhere’ bike launching soon
- Hurricane could hit RideLondon-Surrey 100 on Sunday – riders warned to prepare for weather
- Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after hit-and-run attack on Surrey cyclist
- Sharp jump in number of cyclists killed or seriously injured on Britain’s roads
- Woman, 74, fined for using M25 as bike ride “short cut”
- “Poetic justice” – man in court on bike theft charge has own bike stolen
- GT Grade launches in the UK with seven bikes costing from £650
- Cervelo launch R2 costing £1,999
- To get cyclists off the pavement, build better bike lanes, Washington DC finds
- Schwalbe Durano S Tyres w/RaceGuard
On the Forum
- Thinking about a hybrid... sorry!
- Good rides in the hills around west London
- How to encourage a toddler to ride balance bike?
- Tour de Pologne stage 6 podium badge?
- Larry H. Miller Tour of Utah Forum Competition
- Taylor Phinney crashed?
- Is it a brave new world?
- Pictures of your hill
- Hit by a car, the driver is responsible. What to do?
- Praxis Works Campagnolo BB30 Adapter - silence at last
- Fantasy Cycling: the automatic roster changes forum thread
- Quick Poll - Should I ride deep section wheels for the first time in a hurricane?
- Deda Wheels
- 90% decided on new bike - any alternatives i should be looking at?
- Evoc vs Hard Case. Am I being paranoid?
- Pictures of your Bike
- What's in your tool box / parts bin? Post photos!
- Dura Ace C24 wheels - sticky brakes issue
- Is this a decent workout?
- The 3.0 rider competition.
Events coming up
- Wiggle Hell of Hexham SportiveAugust 9, 2014 - 08:00
- The Summer Lakeland Loop Cycle SportiveAugust 10, 2014 - 08:00
- Cycling Weekly Welsh Raider SportiveAugust 10, 2014 - 08:00
- Across the PyrénéesAugust 13, 2014 - 12:00
- The Kidderminster Killer & From Clee to Heaven AudaxesAugust 16, 2014 - 08:00