Today's top stories
- Martyn Ashton talks rehab and determination to get back on a bike
- Specialized launches Diverge adventure bike with disc brakes and thru-axles
- Strava raises $18.5 million in new funding, plans to take over the world
- Thieves steal 500 pairs of Northwave Arctic Commuter winter cycling boots
- More than 250 cyclists fined in Oxford police blitz on riding without lights
- Video: Footage convinces police Aussie cyclist who hit car was not in the wrong
- Cambridge cyclist who broke both arms in crash with another rider says all road users must show respect
- Weldtite TF2 Extreme Wet Lubricant 125ml
- 2015 Cycling Tech Trends and Rumours: What's coming now… and what's coming next
- Star-gate - Wiggle rejects Anna Glowinski "copying" claims after investigation
On the Forum
- **TV REQUEST** Have you filmed a crash, scrape or near miss? ITV wants your footage
- E bikes - this made me laugh!
- Canyon road bikes
- Have you wasted money on super light new wheels?
- CeramicSpeed Bearings
- Mio Cyclo GPS users
- Strength Training in the Gym
- Ultegra Di2 6770 discontinued
- Roof rack woes, and warning
- Road Bike/ Retul fit newbie question
- Bicycle Indicators
- First road bike via Cycling Scheme, Plz advise!
- Re: cadence - why can't I peddle faster and do I really need to?
- Argon 18 Question
- genesis owners - frame size
- For Sale Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Advice on setting up Turbo trainer please
- New Forest "altercation"
- Ribble 872
- Why don't road bikes use cantilever brakes?
Events coming up
- HALLOWEEN MOONRIDE - Friday 31st October – Saturday 1st November 2014October 31, 2014 (All day)
- Alex Dowsett Pre Winter Training Weekend.October 31, 2014 - 09:00
- Adult Cyclocross Training PeterboroughOctober 31, 2014 - 18:30
- Wiggle Devils Punch SportiveNovember 1, 2014 - 08:00
- Evans Cycles Off Road RideIt! Biggin HillNovember 1, 2014 - 08:00