October 28, 2013
Today's top stories
- Calls for ‘mini Holland’ scheme to be brought forward after three cyclists are hit by vehicles on one road in just over a week
- 299 Tacx trainers stolen in truck raid
- Solution to obesity, pollution, congestion and social issues is ‘glaringly, frighteningly simple’ says Boardman
- Video: Dog-towed bike racer hit by flying wall of deer… (it has a happy ending)
- Tributes paid to aerodynamics pioneer Steve Hed, dead at 59
- B'Twin 700 UltraLight Wind Jacket
- 103-year-old Robert Marchand celebrates birthday by climbing the col that bears his name
- Smart Hat designer puzzled by cyclists’ negative response
- Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg to announce £214million additional funding for cycling
- Just in: Canyon Aeroad CF SLX 7.0 Di2
On the Forum
- Which Groupset?
- The Shortlist - any Interesting Choices I'm Missing?
- Mio Cyclo GPS users
- Cycle event neutral service
- Lovely Canyon Box on ebay
- Thoughts on the Whyte Suffolk
- Crashed because something got stuck in mudguard
- Astana have lost another one!
- PSA - Genesis Croix de Fer 931 - save £749
- Cycling org tells cyclists to get out of the way so cars can pass?
- Cryo blue brake pads
- Studded tyres - riding on icy roads
- Headset bolt covers
- iPhone holder
- Falling off on new road surface
- Insured Bike replacement
- Will a shorter stem allow me to have a longer reach bar without effecting my bike fit?
- I got some road pedals and shoes... Problem...
- I'm giving away a GoPro HERO3+ to promote my cycling price comparison website
- British Cycling Wiggle 12% Discount?
Events coming up