Today's top stories
- Are drivers fitting dash-cams to catch naughty cyclists?
- Tour of Britain upgraded to 2.HC
- Trek Project One competition: the shortlist
- Welsh Coast 2 Coast registration now open
- £10,000 grants available to help improve facilities for cyclists in the Peak District
- FSA SL-K stem
- 2014 WorldTour bikes: Elia Viviani’s Cannondale SuperSix Evo
- UCI says it's now “in favour of innovation and technology” as it appoints new equipment committee
- Ride in London tomorrow to commemorate Eilidh Cairns on 5th anniversary of death
- Jeremy Clarkson takes to the streets of London on a bike - but it looks like his hi viz is going back to the shop
On the Forum
- 54 or 56 bmc team machine
- Tour of Dubai
- Should cyclists ride on the pavements?
- Beginner's advice on pedals & shoes?
- Meet the jury
- Roof boxes and bike carriers
- Ride London Ballot Results
- Metric Century Challenge 2013-2014
- tour du med
- tour du med
- Pictures of your Bike
- Is this BBC report fair. Opinions wanted before I complain.
- The Long Game to Mutual Understanding
- Video camera recommendations?
- 23 or 25mm Clinchers to race and train? Which clinchers to choose?
- Tour of Britain upgraded to 2.HC status for 2014 and onwards
- Project one
- Wanted: NOVATEC JETFLY WHEELS.
- I might as well... (Tour of Qatar 14)
- wear and tear
Events coming up