Today's top stories
- Edinburgh cyclist meets man trying to sell his stolen bike – and shops him to police
- Three cyclists hospitalised in hit-and-run on Kent A2 — police appeal
- Video: Cyclist's lucky escape as driver turns across him
- Sir Chris Hoy asked for ID - to get into Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome
- Michael Albasini insists he’s not racist, apologises to Europcar’s Kévin Réza
- Bradley Wiggins says sometimes he wishes he hadn’t won Tour de France
- Southwark can’t impose speed limits on cyclists, says CTC
- Hampshire cyclist recovers stolen bike after spotting it on eBay
- Win! a Rapide RC1 road bike worth £1,199!
- Video: Colnago shows how it puts a C60 frame together
On the Forum
- Scott CR1 - does broken front mech mean replacing the whole frame?!
- Beginner's advice on pedals & shoes?
- TDF - Stage 19
- Shiny Bikes ltd
- Which energy drink?
- Decent (Enough) Short-Duration Locks
- Feel the pain of overweight cyclists
- Are carbon frames good for tall/heavy riders
- Sir Bradley Wiggins the great.......?
- Phil 'N Paul Bingo
- Thoughts on going tubeless?
- Not sure if worth reporting to Company, never happened to me before? (Video)
- which cassette?
- BMC GF01 Disc vs. Colnago CX Zero Disc
- Choisissez trois Français... 2014 édition
- Moral Dilemma - See Through Bottoms
- Is Ned Boulting any good?
- Columba.cc still trading?
- New Forest NIMBYs will burst when they see this!
- Tour De France stage 18
Events coming up
- MOON’OPOLY MOONRIDE Saturday 26th – Sunday 27th July 2014July 26, 2014 (All day)
- Essex Castle bike rideJuly 26, 2014 - 08:00
- Evans Cycles Off Road RideIt! North DownsJuly 26, 2014 - 08:00
- Wiggle Mega Meon SportiveJuly 27, 2014 - 07:15
- Wiltshire's Savernake SizzlerJuly 27, 2014 - 07:30