Today's top stories
- Tech Roundup: New Bontrager aero helmet, Cancellara's 2015 custom team bike and a €15,000 Specialized Tarmac
- Police recover Kwiatkowski's world champs winning bike - which thieves were selling for $1,000
- Rohan Dennis’ BMC Hour record bike unveiled
- Cyclists using closed towpath alongside River Avon
- Keighley’s Aire Valley Cycles forced to close despite Tour effect and being voted one of UK's top bike shops
- Report into road death investigations makes scathing findings about training, processes and victim support
- Another cyclist killed in London - and again, a lorry is involved
- Plan to put turn disused Tube lines into cycle paths under London - but could it work? (+ video)
- Milltag produces One Year Time Trial jersey in honour of Steve Abraham’s record attempt
- Are you a ‘cyclist’ or a ‘person who cycles’? How language helped Seattle overcome its ‘bikelash’
jimmythecuckoo, January 22, 2015
On the Forum
- Tour of Qatar
- Peak on helmet- against 'the Rules'?
- Cateye rear light mount
- Bike racks
- Best Commuter bikes?
- brightly lit dimwit
- Kinesis Tripster Ace
- Spring Classics 2015
- Aero is everything
- play in front forks..
- Aero options
- Mechanical Dura-Ace or Di2 Ultegra?
- The annualRide London kick in the face.
- Proper shop that sells De Rosas
- Recommended cycling books
- Wheel Circumference vs Strava
- 3.0 comp riders entered and latest scores
- Crashing on ice - is faster better?
- IF and ONLY IF (Women's cycling)
- De Rosa Idol - too racey or ok for sportives etc?
Events coming up