Today's top stories
- High speed intercity bike travel? Dutch could open 45kmph e-bike paths for commuters
- Tech Roundup: Featuring Fulcrum, Buff, Koga, Swiss Side and, um, Cath Kidston, plus video
- Do you suffer migraines? At least one doctor recommends a session on the turbo trainer
- Wide tyres rule at the Spring Classics
- Shimano introduces 30mm-deep 11-speed wheel + video
- Women and older people, on your bike – growing levels of cycling have not brought greater diversity
- ‘Shoddy’ and overly circuitous Cycle Superhighway in North East London criticised
- 7Mesh Revelation Jacket
- New Tech: Colorado company Voormi reveals game-changing single layer fabric
- The Hour Record—the factors that make the difference between success and failure
On the Forum
- Spring Classics 2015 - NonDispute
- A couple of Vittoria offers
- Spring Classics 2015
- New Carbon wheels - what brake pads?
- Dehydration tips
- Podium Cafe 2015
- Magura RT6 / RT8 direct rear mount?
- Froome vs Contador, are the numbers believable ?
- Is this Saronni's Colnago or not?
- New (cheap) wheels. These or these?
- Metric Century chat
- Specialized roubaix or diverge
- The merits of SPD SL's over SPD's
- Orro Oxygen - anyone ridden one?
- I did it!
- Wahoo fitness trainer. Are they any good?
- Moda Molto, anyone got one or ridden one?
Events coming up
- Joanna Rowsell RideoutMarch 1, 2015 (All day)
- Sarsen TrailMarch 5, 2015 - 08:00
- Wiggle AshdownMarch 7, 2015 - 07:30
- Cycling Weekly Wiltshire WildcatMarch 14, 2015 - 07:30
- Bike Sanco Cala Bona Sportive 100k of pure enjoymentMarch 14, 2015 - 08:39