Today's top stories
- Halfords wants to hire over 400 "cycling gurus" to boost its bike boom
- Tour de France Stage 6: André Greipel wins in Reims, Vincenzo Nibali still in yellow
- Video: On board with Team Sky as Tour de France heads into London
- Wahoo RFLKT+ iPhone Powered Bike Computer
- Tour de France Tech 2014: Lars Boom’s Bianchi Infinito CV + video
- Video: Tour de France riding skillz - Marcus Burghardt gives his musette to a young fan
- London BMW 4X4 driver faces jail for assault on cyclist
- Chris Froome out of Tour de France
- Aerozine XS7 Superlight stem
- Tour de France Tech 2014: Simon Yates’ Scott Addict
On the Forum
- London 100. Getting there and getting about
- Worlds greatest sprinter: Kittel or Cavendish?
- Fantasy Cycling: the automatic roster changes forum thread
- rider weight
- TdF stage 6
- Combativity Award
- Is it worth a wheel upgrade?
- TdF stage 4
- Transfers - Tour de france Fantasy game
- what bike to buy as a new heavy starter
- The purist TDF thread (2014)
- Squirrel & Rabbit deterents ?
- Calling all Planet X RT58 owners.
- Servicing Time RXS pedals...
- How do I claim for a damaged bike following car encounter?
- TdF stage 5
- Reg Harris
- Question to US readers (about a weird claim in a French book about cycling in the US)
- How to decide on the value of your bike
- Taken the plunge...now what?
Events coming up
- Evans Cycles Off Road RideIt! WatlingtonJuly 12, 2014 - 08:00
- D-Day RememberedJuly 12, 2014 - 08:00
- Concours des Alpes SportiveJuly 12, 2014 - 10:00
- Manchester to Blackpool Bike RideJuly 13, 2014 (All day)
- Action Medical Research - Surrey 100 - 20% OFF REGISTRATIONJuly 13, 2014 (All day)