Today's top stories
- Three cyclists hospitalised in hit-and-run on Kent A2 — police appeal
- Sir Chris Hoy asked for ID - to get into Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome
- Video: Cyclist's lucky escape as driver turns across him
- Michael Albasini insists he’s not racist, apologises to Europcar’s Kévin Réza
- Southwark can’t impose speed limits on cyclists, says CTC
- Bradley Wiggins says sometimes he wishes he hadn’t won Tour de France
- Hampshire cyclist recovers stolen bike after spotting it on eBay
- Win! a Rapide RC1 road bike worth £1,199!
- Aftershokz Bluez 2 Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones
- Southwark backs down on 20mph cycling limit
On the Forum
- Sir Bradley Wiggins the great.......?
- Beginner's advice on pedals & shoes?
- Feel the pain of overweight cyclists
- Moral Dilemma - See Through Bottoms
- New Forest NIMBYs will burst when they see this!
- TDF - Stage 19
- Not sure if worth reporting to Company, never happened to me before? (Video)
- Tour De France stage 18
- Recommend me a... jersey
- which cassette?
- Columba.cc still trading?
- Bad paint job
- Suggest me a cycle gps nav please
- Is Ned Boulting any good?
- Choisissez trois Français... 2014 édition
- Which energy drink?
- Defeated by Blaze Hill, gears for 25% incline
- QR lever not properly closed - do you tell them?
- Scott CR1 - does broken front mech mean replacing the whole frame?!
- Fantasy Cycling: the automatic roster changes forum thread
Events coming up
- MOON’OPOLY MOONRIDE Saturday 26th – Sunday 27th July 2014July 26, 2014 (All day)
- Essex Castle bike rideJuly 26, 2014 - 08:00
- Evans Cycles Off Road RideIt! North DownsJuly 26, 2014 - 08:00
- Wiggle Mega Meon SportiveJuly 27, 2014 - 07:15
- Wiltshire's Savernake SizzlerJuly 27, 2014 - 07:30