Today's top stories
- Rohan Dennis’ BMC Hour record bike unveiled
- Report into road death investigations makes scathing findings about training, processes and victim support
- Keighley’s Aire Valley Cycles forced to close despite Tour effect and being voted one of UK's top bike shops
- Another cyclist killed in London - and again, a lorry is involved
- Wiggle Hydration tabs (20 tablets)
- 2015's hottest disc-equipped road bikes
- #mycyclingweekend - Send us your pics of what you did on a bike this weekend
- £6,000 raised to repatriate body of London truck victim Akis Kollaros to Greece
- New Forest's loss means gain for five other national parks as they share £2.7m DfT cycling cash
- Rapha launches new Pro Team Softshell range and updates Brevet jersey
jimmythecuckoo, January 22, 2015
On the Forum
- Peak on helmet- against 'the Rules'?
- Crashing on ice - is faster better?
- Bike racks
- The annualRide London kick in the face.
- IF and ONLY IF (Women's cycling)
- brightly lit dimwit
- De Rosa Idol - too racey or ok for sportives etc?
- Wheel Circumference vs Strava
- Proper shop that sells De Rosas
- Mechanical Dura-Ace or Di2 Ultegra?
- Recommended cycling books
- Mech vs electronic Gearsets
- Working holiday with SunVelo - Majorca
- 2014 Boardman CX Team... Does it do what it says on the tin?
- Tour of Dubai
- Replace cassette and/or chain ring(s)
- help with inusrance
- Win a Fully Supported Cycling Tour with Pedal Adventures
- 3.0 comp riders entered and latest scores
Events coming up