I have a range of top quality Italian cycling clothes to sell perfect for every winter cycling conditions. They have had very minimal use and are perfect for autumn, winter and early spring. The kit includes the following:
- 2010 Black Castelli Radiation 3 Winter Jacket with removable Sleeves. Waterproof and Windproof. Size M
- 2010 Blue Castelli Stelvio Windstopper Jacket. Size M
- 2010 Black thermoroubaix full length bibs. Size M.
- 2010 Giordana Waterproof Rain Jacket. Size M.
- 2010 Northwave full length bibs. Size M.
- 2010 Northwave longsleeve jersey. Size M
I am a former racing cyclist now only doing leisure riding. I need a monthly, or so, magazine dedicated to clothing plus other things like accessories. Not bikes as we have plenty to choose from already. Is there sucha mag. out there? If not how can we start one? Perhaps even a monthly newsltter to start!
when i googling a cheap cycling clothing online,i found site - cycleprokit.com i thought it as scam because i can not find telephone,address at that site.i decide to buy kits to test.the price is amazing low.
today i received my cycling jersey.the quality is awesome.
i like it very much.
i updated pictures of jersey i ordered at cycleprokit.com - http://www.flickr.com/photos/cycleprokit/6061035287/in/photostream
they accept paypal,it takes 8days to reach my hometown.no tax.
De Marchi's lightweight Contour shorts are aimed at racers, whereas the Pure Classic is made from slightly thicker material and cut in a style that’s slightly more traditional – or ‘sober’ according to De Marchi’s own website.