June 1, 2012
Today's top stories
- Trek Project One competition: voting now open!
- Aussie company kickstarts combined rear light & camera at bargain price
- California driver blames ‘new car smell’ for crash that killed cyclist
- BTwin Mini air compressor
- Road rage footballer who admitted assaulting cyclist avoids jail and driving ban
- Cycle to Work Alliance says scheme saves UK £5.1 billion over decade thanks to nation's improved health
- Boardman: I'd swap Olympic gold for more ordinary Britons cycling
- London Bike Show 2014 Tech Preview: Just some of the bikes and kit highlights
- Piano pull up Cragg Vale to celebrate Tour Grand Départ
- TV’s Barney Harwood supports the Big Pedal, challenging kids to make the school run on two wheels
On the Forum
- Le Tour Mediterranéen
- Bike Box for tall cyclist!
- New wheels, custom build
- Tour Of Qatar - Stage 3
- A spare Sunday in March? Throwing this out there...
- Winter bikes
- Forum competition: pick a 3.0 rider...
- Should good cyclists do more to stop bad cyclists
- Ride London Ballot Results
- FORUM's SCORUM's MINI LEAGUE 2014(Desert and Mediterranean legs)
- Fantasy Cycling: the automatic roster changes forum thread
- First Super Bike
- 50mm aero wheels - advice appreciated
- Smartphone use
- Vote for my Project One Bike - here is why you should
- Bicycle Computer 'Gremlins'
- Podium Cafe VDS
- Maybe moving to Edinburgh. What's the road cycling like there?
- Should cyclists ride on the pavements?
- Lezyne micro drive rear
Events coming up