Today's top stories
- Specialized Diverge ‘go anywhere’ bike launching soon
- Hurricane could hit RideLondon-Surrey 100 on Sunday – riders warned to prepare for weather
- Driver jailed for 18 months for vicious strangling attack on cyclist who caused imaginary wing mirror damage
- Sharp jump in number of cyclists killed or seriously injured on Britain’s roads
- Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after hit-and-run attack on Surrey cyclist
- “Poetic justice” – man in court on bike theft charge has own bike stolen
- Woman, 74, fined for using M25 as bike ride “short cut”
- Familes of cyclists killed by drunk drug driver with 67 previous convictions appeal for harsher sentencing for dangerous drivers
- Cervelo launch R2 costing £1,999
- GT Grade launches in the UK with seven bikes costing from £650
On the Forum
- Are all ANT+ sensors compatible?
- Is it a brave new world?
- Tour de Pologne stage 6 podium badge?
- Eneco tour
- Flat Tyre, Me or Inner Tube?
- Quick Poll - Should I ride deep section wheels for the first time in a hurricane?
- Evoc vs Hard Case. Am I being paranoid?
- Video of Dangerous overtake (and police telling me I shouldn't go through amber lights)
- Hit by a car, the driver is responsible. What to do?
- Good rides in the hills around west London
- Larry H. Miller Tour of Utah Forum Competition
- Praxis Works Campagnolo BB30 Adapter - silence at last
- Single speed commuter/run-about
- Fantasy Cycling: the automatic roster changes forum thread
- Thinking about a hybrid... sorry!
- How to encourage a toddler to ride balance bike?
- Taylor Phinney crashed?
- Pictures of your hill
- Deda Wheels
- 90% decided on new bike - any alternatives i should be looking at?
Events coming up
- Wiggle Hell of Hexham SportiveAugust 9, 2014 - 08:00
- The Summer Lakeland Loop Cycle SportiveAugust 10, 2014 - 08:00
- Cycling Weekly Welsh Raider SportiveAugust 10, 2014 - 08:00
- Across the PyrénéesAugust 13, 2014 - 12:00
- The Kidderminster Killer & From Clee to Heaven AudaxesAugust 16, 2014 - 08:00