April 29, 2009
Today's top stories
- Giro d'Italia Stage 16: Movistar's Nairo Quintana takes stunning win to go into race lead
- OPQS sports director Brian Holm admits he has been charged with having sex with a minor
- Cyclist in Canada gets stolen bike back – after spotting it on a bus
- Campagnolo announces new Super Record, Record and Chorus mechanical groupsets
- Video: Craig MacLean hits 142mph on the Rollapaluza rollers - using Guy Martin's bike
- Builders push homes for cyclists – but with government set to drop cycle storage requirements, what’s the reality?
- Dutch council ruin 80 bike locks to illegally remove bikes
- Giro special: 12 exotic Italian road bikes
- Video: "Surreal" - Sussex cyclists on Sunday ride stumble across illegal rave
- Repairs to Surrey road where cyclist was seriously injured delayed till October
On the Forum
- Crank failure. Halfords CB TEAMCARBON
- Available transfers in Giro stages
- Edinburgh Tour Series
- New Wheels Question
- One bike always breaking spokes
- Giro stage 16
- SRAM gear lever sensitivity issue
- Newbie - Why aren't Aero section rims good for climbing?
- Mechanical advice required... (got a wheel out of true, and also can't get front brake caliper off)
- CX Bike around £1000
- Buying used carbon road bikes, good or bad?
- Lagos - PORTUGESE ALGARVE road bike hire? routes?
- GIRO' WITHDRAWLS
- My University Bike Lock Design - Youtube Video
- Is this normal?
- Walney to Whitby Coast2Coast ride
- Fantasy Cycling: the automatic roster changes forum thread
- Giro D'Italia 2014 - Pick Three Italians
- HD Camera for a bike tour
- what's the difference?
Events coming up