July 16, 2013
Today's top stories
- The best cyclists are more handsome, says research using Tour de France cyclists
- Factor Vis Vires road bike
- Sir Bradley Wiggins & Sky reveal Tour de France, Paris-Roubaix plans & how Lance Armstrong stories led to bullying of his kids
- Jail for South Wales driver "blinded by sun" who killed cyclist
- OTE launch ‘revolutionary’ Duo Bar
- Elite Real E-Motion Rollers
- 176 junctions in Greater Manchester get Trixi mirrors to improve cycle safety
- Road to ruin: Councils warn they may have to ignore pothole repairs on some roads
- First Ride: B’Twin Ultra 920
- More from Core: New Fizik Volta saddle, Ergon, Guy Martin's Rourke bike, Brooks spanner, Nalini shoes, Endura clothing… a glowing pump and lots more!
On the Forum
- Fantasy Cycling: the automatic roster changes forum thread
- Ride London 100 (2014) - Accommodation
- 23 or 25mm Clinchers to race and train? Which clinchers to choose?
- Beginner's advice on pedals & shoes?
- Is this BBC report fair. Opinions wanted before I complain.
- Tour of Dubai Stage 1
- Ride London Ballot Results
- Bad timing for the best Garmin Edge 800 deal ever
- Should cyclists ride on the pavements?
- First road bike for about £1k
- A bad Bike service
- Video camera recommendations?
- Bike Fitting Advice Needed: How Critical is Having the Kneecap Directly Above the Pedal Axle?
- Metric Century Challenge 2013-2014
- Meet the jury
- 54 or 56 bmc team machine
- Roof boxes and bike carriers
- Campagnolo drivetrain and Ergo servicing/moding
- tour du med
- FS: NEW Planet X RT-58 frameset, new Size Large (56cm)
Events coming up