October 29, 2012
Today's top stories
- Cervelo launch R2 costing £1,999
- “Poetic justice” – man in court on bike theft charge has own bike stolen
- Woman, 74, fined for using M25 as bike ride “short cut”
- Schwalbe Durano S Tyres w/RaceGuard
- Kask helmet amnesty runs until end of August
- GT Grade launches in the UK with seven bikes costing from £650
- Police in Austria tell nude cyclist to cover herself up (+ video)
- Hurricane could hit RideLondon-Surrey 100 on Sunday – riders warned to prepare for weather
- Video: How to improve your descending
- Sharp jump in number of cyclists killed or seriously injured on Britain’s roads
On the Forum
- Hit by a car, the driver is responsible. What to do?
- Is it a brave new world?
- Tour de Pologne stage 6 podium badge?
- Pictures of your hill
- Larry H. Miller Tour of Utah Forum Competition
- Praxis Works Campagnolo BB30 Adapter - silence at last
- How to encourage a toddler to ride balance bike?
- Fantasy Cycling: the automatic roster changes forum thread
- Quick Poll - Should I ride deep section wheels for the first time in a hurricane?
- Taylor Phinney crashed?
- Deda Wheels
- Thinking about a hybrid... sorry!
- 90% decided on new bike - any alternatives i should be looking at?
- Evoc vs Hard Case. Am I being paranoid?
- Pictures of your Bike
- What's in your tool box / parts bin? Post photos!
- Dura Ace C24 wheels - sticky brakes issue
- Good rides in the hills around west London
- Is this a decent workout?
- The 3.0 rider competition.
Events coming up